Corsair Graphite Series 780T Lucky Draw!

Corsair is a great brand that is continually moving up.

I love the color scheme and base design of these cases, but want to see more fans!

In general improvement, unless this is patented, i want to see more unique cases with 90 degree turns on the mobo for more efficient natural cooling.

Hope you guys choose me, I could really usea good case about now...

I like their looks, but wish they had hide-away USB slots in the front and top, that when they are not in use, they are hidding, also, they are not horizontal, so if I step on a cord, it doesn't break the port, it simply pulls out of it.

I really enjoy the design aesthetic of the cases. I'd love to see a truly custom/modular case system.

Corsair has always done a good job with styling. The lines, in particular, on the latest series, are really well defined.

In the future, I would love to see Corsair bring out a truly high-end case, in the boutique vein. Something that isn't just unique because it is big. Rather, something like the 780T or the Air 540 with exotic materials, like aluminum or wood, throughout the case.

I like the black-and-red color scheme and the clean design of these cases. They have a custom enthusiast look that is still subtle--Darth Vader's gaming case, if you will. I switched from mid-size to full tower on my last case upgrade, and I will never go back. I appreciate the ample cooling and ventilation of this design.

If I had one wish, it might be to have the option for a windowless side panel--I don't feel the need for big windows any more than I would for a tranparent hood on my car! :cool: I love the simple latch design of the existing panel, also.

I really like the fan controller button. I've never owned a case that comes with a way to control fans. I also love the 3 SSD bays
that are located behind the motherboard tray. It also looks like the case door is really easy to open and close. That is always
appreciated.

The only thing that is missing is some neat customizable lighting. Like a string of LEDs inside the case around the case door.
I would like to be able to change the color to red, blue or white. I don't need the lights to blink, chase or change colors on their
own, but those features would be really cool as well.

I have always loved the build quality, and cooling options in the cases.

I would like to see a more options for small htpc cases, Small quiet, but still good cooling options.

I like that their cases are usually pretty clean looking and the Corsair cases I've had were built really well!

I'd like a clean and small yet roomy HTPC case.

I like that most of their cases are clean and smooth design. I would like to see more color options. It doesn't have to be the entire case either. The mesh panels, trims, etc.

I've used their cases in 2 recent builds and even the low end case had me blown away by the quality and the design. They look sleek and classy without the inflated price tag. Their PSUs and cases are pretty much my go to now when setting up builds for people.

1. Quality.
2. Larger black case with no lighted fans and either 10+ hotswap 3.5 bays or at least room for 2 or 3 5in3s.

I like the overall design with the exception of a few things like weak fan controllers. With that said, I'd like to see them incorporate a fan controller that doesn't fail after 3 months. I have a 760T because I didn't see the 780T.

Love the size, ergonomics and cooling options.

Would love to see more HTPC options.

I like the fact that corsair cases come with proper case feet.

I like case feet.

"Question: What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?"

Answer: As of late, Corsair had really made it fundamental in their process to make cases that are not just a general standard, but made for everybody with different product needs. Case in point, the Carbide series 240/540 Air. Awesome designs, and still looks great even as an HTPC.

What I want to see from courser in the future, is there continued innovation with products, such as the carbide series, and utilizing the knowledge that they've gained from this to continue to make an enthusiast cases with the highest standards with regards to craftsmanship.

The cable management. Integrated power distribution and possibly fan-control/telemetry.

I love the diversity of the current line up of cases, there's a case for everyone.

I do wish to see more HTPC options.

Corsair has beautiful cases with great cable management. I would like to see an extremely minimalist looking case with a side window with plenty of space inside where you can't see the PSU.

current Corsair = good characters/styles
future Corsair = something more stream line, slick design

One thing I really love about the cases are the solid base you have for them, because making very sure they don't tip is great. A small recommendation that might help people a tiny bit. Have tiny lines or dashes drawn on the plate the motherboard is connected to that shows the sizes of different motherboards listed beside them. Like ATX or Micro ATX Have it listed in the instructions that those show how much space a motherboard of that size will take up. I hope that suggestion helps you.

I think their current line has nice functionality but in the future I hope they return more to the less flashy designs.

I like that the cases are designed with cooling in mind.

I would like to see a case that is actually more or less sealed except for the fan inlets and outlets. I would also like to see a case with no external bays.

Tbh, I really like the name Corsair. On top of a cool name, they make top- notch cases. I would love to own a corsair branded graphics card in the future.

air filters....I would like high quality magnetic air filters that are also compatable with water cooling setups. nothing worse than a dusty radiatior.

They are always very sleek and well built. Each tier of cases give the community plenty of options when deciding on what case is right for them. Recommend them to anyone looking to build a new PC.

Love the build quality.

I would like them to do a high end case using lighter materials though.

Nice quality with a ton to choose from. Id like to see a Vengeance Military Green in a ITX size case if your asking what I want!

What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases
1. I do like the corsair 750 d i like how it looks and seems to have good reviews I also like the corsair c70 its a unique themed design and i like how it has those quick release latches to open up the side panels and also the carrying handles are pretty useful.

What would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?
2. I would like them to continue to make quality cases come up with new innovations and have more unique themed cases like the c70. :)

PS
Im actually building a new rig right now and looking for a good case so far in my research of cases Corsair seems to have a lot of good reviews. I would definitely like to own one to use for what im building :)

Last edited:
Corsair has been refining their cases for years. At this point, they are very nice - they've thought of almost everything.

I'd like to see them make a well thought-out mITX case focused on small size as the primary objective. IMO this is the future.

Corsair cases have always been top quality and great cooling. Some of the engineering is very unique which gives them the "Corsair" look.

Something that I would like to see from Corsair as well as many other enclosure manufactures is unique "enthusiast" type server enclosures. This would be a great idea for a business owner wanting to display his or her server system.

I like Corsair cases because they are engineered to look good, have plenty of room, superb airflow, excellent cable management provisions, and are comptetively priced.

That being said, I don't think corsair needs to change anything right now...they've hit home runs with every single case so far, so there is really no need for changes or improvement.

This lucky draw is now closed. Check your PMs for the winner.

Sending out a new PM, no one claimed the last one.

Love the variety and range of options available.I am currently using a 750D and an Air 240 and have enjoyed working with both.

Suggestions: Either include high quality case fans, or none at all. That way you sell the case for a few dollars less and the end user gets to select the fans they want.

Back