Corsair Graphite Series 780T Lucky Draw!

Love the stylish looks. For the future, I'd like to see more cases designed specifically for the quiet crowd. Thanks for the drawing!

Beautiful quality built cases. Good interior design and styling.

Would love to see an affordable HTPC Case :)

Axe

I really like their open space concept, kind of like Antec cases where you have lots of open space to bundle wires if need be.

I'd like to see Corsair get into the DIY server cases. Something that concentrates on both sound dampening and HDD capacity.

Corsair cases are built like brick shithouses.

What I'd like to see in the future is something along the lines of the Enthoo Primo.
Really big,compartmentalized and ALL aluminum. :cool:

construction is top notch.

I'd like to see Corsair get Necere to make a line of [H] itx cases. :)

I like that my H100i integrates perfectly with the top of my 900R. Having all the components integrate neatly while conforming to industry standards is one of the best features of the Corsair product line.

One thing I would like to see in the future is a removable motherboard tray. Some of my past cases from other companies had these and I always loved them.

Question: What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?

What I like about the lineup is the level of quality that I see in the cases. They to me are one of the better brands for cases. They make top notch products and cases are no exception to that at all. I would like to see more cases in the 50-100 dollar range for cases of higher quality if they can produce it. Which being corsair, I am sure they can. Great company.

I enjoy a subtle, near-professional look in my computer cases. The aesthetic of both the Obsidian and Carbide series are pleasing to me, and will probably be the foundation of my next build.

What I'd like to see? Less space dedicated to optical drives, and maybe some innovative layouts for a standard system (i.e. motherboard, video card, 1-2 drives, efficient cooling for everything). Corsair is in a position to compete aesthetically in a non-standard space given they make cases/PSUs/cooling, so what can you do to innovate?

I like all the choices for sizes and locations when it comes to radiators.

What I would like to see is a high powered USB port for charging tablets.

Tthe amount of room in them and cooling performance make their cases stand out from many of its competitors.

A range of HTPC cases would be neat.

Love the unique designs, the lighted fans and the toolless side panels.

Would like to see more color choices and maybe a 'build your own' kind of thing where you choose colors, fan colors, side panel options, etc.

I like the airflow of the cases, providing a cool quite environment.

I would like to see simpler designs. Something understated, but a rock solid performer.

Question: What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?

There are a lot of things to like about the current line of cases from Corsair. It starts with the design, they look sleek and modern. But it isn't just looks, they cases are well designed for cabling while providing numerous options for installation, including space for watercooling.

What I might like to see more of from Corsair is more modular components to the case. Having some more options where you can swap out drive space for other components, or more options on radiator mounts.

Corsair is an easy case to recommend to new system builders. The sleek looks of the corsair cases and solid construction make them an easy choice.

I would love to see an HTPC case that can fit a full size PSU and a full size GPU.

There's a high degree of placement flexibility. Rarely did I have to strain where to figure out where to place a fan or cable. And rarely did I ever encounter rough edges. That's a real hand saver.

Lots of rubber mounting grommets for drives to isolate vibration.

Corsair cases are an every man's case, they have options upon options. The number of possible configurations makes their cases the best. The build quality is outstanding too.

In the future, I would like to see a case that has built in concealed wiring for things like drives. I don't particularly enjoy spending a lot time bundling and hiding power and SATA wires every time I build a system.

I really enjoy the current line up of Obsidian cases (I currently have the 800, 750 and 350). The main thing I like about them is how easy they are to work in and the clean looks without the un-needed plastics on the outside.

Something I would like to see is a much more modular case system. The ability to change out more parts of the case. Perhaps less rivets and more screw. Such as the ability to change out upper and front fan frames to only what is needed or to more better suit what the user wants to do with the case.

With regards to the current lineup of cases I like that they offer very high levels of thoughtfulness with regards to the end user when engineering a case. It shows.

I'd like to see an ultra-quiet (a'la 550d, but with everything corsair has learned since it's debut added to further reduce noise, increase cooling, and be even more awesome) version of an ATX cube-style case.

I love the myriad of high-end enthusiast options that Corsair offers, but I would definitely love to see more options on the ITX side of things. I think putting more and more performance into a small package is the way things are going these days, and the more options there, the better.

Last Corsair case I put together seemed to be made of excellent materials and nice colorful paint. The interior could use better hard drive mounts and cable routing areas. Would also like to see covers over the front usb and other connector areas to prevent further dust intrusion.

I really like the look of a lot of their cases and they all seem to have a great feature set.

But there always seems to be one glaring thing on any of their cases that keeps me from instantly pulling the trigger. For example on the Air 240, there could easily have been a spot for a slim load drive and additional USB ports. Same with the Air 540, for the ports. The 540 could also benefit from 3.5" drive placement on the right side of the case. The 760T looks great, unless you want to use the top for a rad, then you have to take the cover off, which takes away from the looks, significantly.

I love the styling. I would like to see a smaller version and some sort of modular built in hidden wiring system if we're going all out.

I believe that plenty of space for different parts such as graphics cards and a somewhat modular design for the HDD is something that is good with these Corsair Cases.

I'm all about eye candy. The current lineup of cases look bodaciously radical compared to their competitors.

Their case line up is already pretty sweet as far as style. I just say keep it up and continue to bring unique cases to the masses. Continue getting away from the standard black case. That color has been abused enough.

Q: What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?

A: I like the overall build quality of their cases and layout within it. As far as any changes in the future, I think they're great as they are. Keep up the great work!

I love the space for cooling.

I would like more simple square aluminum/black cases.

I currently have an Air 540 and like how they made it where you can put a radiator almost anywhere.

I would like to see a case similar to the 540 but with more room at the "bottom" of the case.
I have a evga Classified X99 motherboard and cannot connect my USB 3 front header connector, which evga angles downward to make a cleaner wiring job easier, because of the lack of space. Otherwise it is perfect.

Hope I win. I might migrate this motherboard into the tower and build a different system using a different motherboard in this 540.

I have a Carbide 500R. I love it. I have no plans to replace it, unless I happen to win a new badass Corsair case!!

Build quality and spacious interiors which are easy to work in are the main advantages of corsair cases.

I'd like to see more built in fan controllers and led lighting.

I just bought my first corsair case (Air 540) I'm quite impressed with the build quality and non traditional designs.

I would love to see more cases that rethink traditional layouts especially in the ITX form factor.

What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?

I love the styling. It's subdued yet has a lot of moddable elements.

I would love to see more colors added.

I like the light, open concept. The larger fans being included out of the box are awesome for enthusiasts but also for teaching concepts to youth new to pc building. However as an owner of two small dogs and a cat, pet hair is often sucked into my non-corsair cases. What can pet owners due to reduce the case from becoming a vacuum, any tips?

I like the variety of design of cases offered. I would like to see the ability to place components in more locations as needed by the owner. Also, perhaps standardized case soundproofing kits that would fit the majority of your case sizes as an option.

I like the design of most of your cases, roomy, easy to work with, good styling.
Would like to see hidden hard drives, more modularity, a gunmetal color, and the use of carbon fiber and aluminum.

Back