Corsair Graphite Series 780T Lucky Draw!

my last few builds have been Corsair’s cases well made and good air flow.

i would like more spots to put radiators in

I like the design and cooling performance.

What I would like to see:

More aluminum. I would like to see a case that is all aluminum and not just the fascia.

I would also like to see removable fan grills.

I like their selection and style. Lots of options to choose from.

I'd like to see more easy to clean fans and filtering options. A dust proof case is impossible but a man can dream.

I like the cooling in the cosair cases. Mine has plenty of room for the 14 mm fans. Carbon fiber would be a nice option for future cases.

I like the solid construction, clean lines, easy cable management and convenient well thought out layout that lets me put together my build quickly and easily, and the ease of maintenance and cleaning. I have been using an Obsidian 800D since they came out as my main computer case and it has served me through 3 upgrades, a switch to water cooling, and a house move with no problems whatsoever.

Since I am very satisfied with the cases as is, if I had anything to suggest it would be that while I barely do any case modding (switching the window in my obsidian is it) In future cases, I would like a feature like screws instead of rivets in order to break the case down further and make mods if i chose to.

1. They are well thought out, easy to cable manage, with a wide range of choices for different budgets. They are aimed not only at entry level system builders or workstation class elegance.

2. I would like to see some new materials used. The cases seem to all blend together when viewed from a website. steel and aluminum can only go so far. would like to see a case built out of carbon fiber, magnesium, or something else. Maybe just a section of it. Possibly have a new "high" end line called Elemental, that focuses on experimental designs. Things like inverted motherboards, novel cooling systems, integrated non-ATX style PSU's. You may not win with them all, but it would be a nice playground to see what the market is interested in. I would recommend 3-5 cases that are all limited and the lineup changes every 1-2 years. These would also drive an aftermarket interest in the cases for possible collectors or rare cases. You could then use the feedback to apply towards the cases in you mainstream lines.

my favorite of the current batch: obsidian 350D

I want to see a high end with thick aluminum case that competes against Silverstone's Fortress series or an exotic case that competes against InWin's S-Frame or similar.

As for what I like, they've really made some solid air cooling cases at good prices the past year or two.

I have owned two Corsair cases and find them to be well designed and constructed with plenty of room for the AIOs on my CPU and GPU as well as having efficient cable management space. I would like some different aesthetic options such as different case materials, exotic colors or design that immediately sets them apart from the big rectangular box crowd. Even if nothing changes I am fairly certain Corsair will be my first choice for cases, power supplies, RAM, SSDs and AIO coolers.

Corsair respects the customer and gives me what I want, what I need, not what someone wants to force me to buy.

I really like the high build quality and fan placement. In the future, i'd like to see more high-end cases at middle-level prices. Corsair makes nice products!

Likes: Cooling is top notch, lots of places to put fans. Cable management is easy with all the places to hide your wires.

ITX only offering are slim, and expensive. Like to see prices come down with out sacrificing quality.

Slick Looks full of function.
I would love to see a cube case, maybe a micro ATX or even mini ITX.

What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?

The 760T-780t is all in the right direction,

But I would suggest to bring back motherboard trays! I refuse to get rid of my CM-stacker 830 because it makes it so easy to upgrade. If you could integrate that with a quick in and out radiator installation I bet people would love that.

I can't stress enough tool-less designs. rounded/smooth edges make upgrading/swapping much better and less *ahem* painful.

Last edited:
I like the solid construction, easily removable filters ( Obsidian 450D is my absolute favorite mid tower case) Great air flow,lots of room for fans. 760T is my favorite large case, it looks amazing, great airflow

I would like to see a little more attention to detail on silent cases, Obsidian 550D should not have the front ports such that they are in the way of the door opining if something is plugged in

I would like more options for side panels Window, no window, and fan intake.

Add removable filters to all cases for intakes.

Try to keep the width such that the tall coolers can fit. We are starting to use a lot of CPU coolers at 165mm heights.

I like the quality and cooling options that Corsair cases offer me.

I would like to see Corsair venture into the ITX realm, as I am currently considering building one.

I like the magnetic fan filters, I also like the space provided in the case. I do not like the fact that I do not own a 780T.

Corsair is known for quality in everything they build. Their cases have great airflow and you always know the fans and build quality are top notch!!.

They really look amazing and very roomy on the inside. After reading the reviews, I can't think of anything else I'd want in a case. Every shortcoming I've discovered on my current non-Corsair case is not an issue with this one!

I'd definitely go with one of these on my next build, whether I won this one or had to go buy it.

Love the space inside Corsair's cases. Used plenty of them every since the 800D, which is still the case for my daily driver. Clean, great looks.

Would love to see a new iteration of the Air 540, love that case!

I like corsair cases due to the build quality. Corsair cases typically have many of the nicer features as well, with plenty of locations to mount fans and radiators.

Their large but quiet cases. I would like to see integrated water cooling options!

I appreciate the clean look with not too much flashyness.

I would like a version of the air 240 with a single CD drive.

I like the general layout of Corsairs cases, and the styling. It's obvious in most chassis corsair do consider assembly when they design.

What would I like to see?

What happened to the C70? I would L O V E, a full line up like say, C30 mITX, C50 mATX, and a C70 v2. Maybe a C90 Full tower?!?!? Minus 5.25 drives, lotsa fan\rad options, all metal construction (or as near as it can be) and a solid side window. Clear flow for the intake to send air to the components. I'd buy one on shear principle even if I did not need a case if it was done right.....because there will be handles and reasons...

My next request should be no shock, Less plastic please! Magnets and fan filters are our friends (350D looking at you, snapped a blade off an AF140 in one cause of the latch on the fan filter).

I am really liking the itx form factor cases i have picked up a couple for my kids computers.

Corsair cases are by far the best,everything you need. I would like to see a higher tier line with with high end materials such as aluminum, woods, tempered glass.

No joke, I have case this in my wishlists at a couple vendors' sites. I love Corsair's attention to detail and the overall build quality of their cases, and especially the white highlights (on the white variant, obviously) and the clean look of the 780T. My only complaint (and this goes toward the question at hand) is that it's a bit large. I mean, who even uses 5.25" bays any more? I'd love to see a variant that ditches the 5.25s, making for a cleaner front panel, and maybe drops the height a bit. The older I get the more I care about efficient use of space and this case, though beautiful, could stand to lose a few pounds/inches. Much like me, really.

(The fat part, not the beautiful part. :()

Value: High-end features at a middle-range price!

Would like a build-to-order option (colors, panels, fans, etc.).

I like their cases that are not standard gray boxes, they actually look aesthetically pleasing. Keep that up in the future!

Their cases have a nice design and good cooling layout. I would like more higher end all aluminum cases with very little plastic used with it.

I love the quality, style, and innovation of Corsair's cases. As much as I like black, I'd love to see some more color variation; outside white and OD green. Blue?

I like the dedicated 2.5" SSD drive mounts of the current case.

I'd love to see a TRUE modular case for the future, with no 3.5" or 5.25" drive mounts to give an ultra-small form factor -- but with an available 3.5" drive module that would stack under/above the case if you needed mechanical storage. Same for a 5.25" BD/DVD drive module that could be integrated into the case.

I appreciate all of the space for components. In my Carbide 240 I like that things are separated from each other.

Have not owned a Corsair case yet, do own plenty of their other products. Corsair cases always look great and they seem to have excellent build quality. What I would want, and I'm a minority, is a case 100% dedicated to water cooling. Biggest thing would be room for multiple 360/420mm rads.

Back