Corsair Graphite Series 780T Lucky Draw!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
780T_LuckyDraw.jpg

You can check out Corsair's Graphite Series Cases here. The 780T series case starts at $159.

To enter and get a chance to win an award winning Corsair 780T computer case for yourself, you will need to answer a few questions. Please post ONLY ONCE in this thread. This lucky draw is limited to shipping to Continental USA addresses.

77CA7B6BDB43494A94C748B95E403EDC.ashx

Question: What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?

Lucky Draw is over and prize has been claimed.

Last edited:
The Corsair cases are high quality, well built, cooling is awesome and their looks are beautiful, I have 2 and would love to have another to replace my older cases.

If you win it, you'll love it!

I enjoy the space for watercooling and tidy cable placement and I am so glad they went with matching black interiors on the black cases. My Cooler master didn't do that.

I'd like to see more selection in the itx realm by Corsair.

I like the large quiet cases. I would like to see an option for a HTPC case with good quiet cooling.

I like the attention to details.

What I like to see:

* A completely modular Case.
IE i can get it with extra mounts spots to load up on ssd drives
or I change change a door out for a mesh screen.
or I can add dust screens to every opening.

* extra small Cases for atx builds. maybe something that would convert an atx mb into a server based product. quiet fan, small foot print, stackable so a rack isnt needed.

* wall mountable cases that are easy to hang and take off. my desk is surrounded by walls might as well use em.

some things off the top of my head. If Corsair like to hire me to brainstorm on cases that would be cool or just wining a free case would be good as well :)

Great airflow and super high quality. Color Changing LED fans and the ability to turn off the LEDS would be really nice.

I like their cooling, and I'd like to see them a little cheaper in the future.

I like the interior layout options and customization and design aesthetics (especially from the Obsidian series). What I'd like to see in the future is the ability to have front optical drives flush with the case without having to stand out and look awkward (I'm looking at you 900D!)

What I like most is the wide selection, and the ability to order replacement parts. What I would like to see is a truly compact Mini-ITX case, either in slim tower style or a true mini tower

I love that they are exploring tons of layouts and designs with their cases, and that all of them focus very much around the cases ability to cool properly.

I'd like to see them try two things going forward: 1) a sub-10L case to compliment their new SFX PSU... 2) An ATX case with a rotated motherboard to have the I/O plate facing up, for killer cooling and awesome cable management.

I love the looks of these cases and the fan layout, except it would be nice to have a side gpu fan option, or at least vents in the side for pulling new air in for the gpu.

This is actually one case on my list of about 5 I am considering to replace my current Thermaltake.

I currently have two system built with Corsair cases and love them, sound levels & build quality are great. In the future perhaps a few more exotic designs would be nice.

Beautiful quality built cases. Good interior design and cooling. What I would like to see? Continue the quality and attention to detail they are known for. Keep designing an assortment that should please anyone or any purpose.
The 780T offers great presence and practically.

What do you like about Corsair’s current lineup of cases and what would you like to see from Corsair computer cases in the future?

Top quality construction and excellent cable management.

I've always liked the high-quality paint jobs on all Corsair cases I've had.

For the future, I'd like to see Corsair continue the tradition of strong mATX mid-sized offerings, as I feel like mATX and mid-sized cases are the best overall choice, balancing usability and size.

I've owned two Corsair cases in the past (both 650Ds, oddly enough) and I've been a huge fan. The attention to detail is just beyond what most anyone else offers. Aesthetics isn't the main reason many of us build, but for me it's a HUGE consideration... and that Corsair goes to such lengths here (along with their fans, AIO coolers, etc with the swappable rings, inserts) is one of my favorite things about their cases. But one thing I feel like is missing from the lineup is the sort of experimentation that other manufacturer's like Silverstone and Lian Li do so much... mirrored orientations, 90 degree motherboard mounting... fun things like that. Maybe there's actual advantages, maybe not... but it definitely adds some variety that I feel like Corsair is lacking at the moment with 50 different variations on the standard ATX format.

I think they are good looking cases that are well built and allow for quite a bit of flexibility for individual system designers. Honestly can't think of anything for the future at this time, as I only I am not a hardcore builder like some are.

I have two Corsair cases, and I really like the quality, value, and variety in the current line-up. The one thing they don't have though is a mini ITX case that would look good in the family room. Take the best ideas from cases like the SilverStone Raven RVZ01 and the Fractal Design Node 202 and come out with a Corsair case that's best in its class!

I like the 760t (I have one) and 780t because of the aesthetics. I also like the air 540 because of the aesthetics as well. Overall, I like how the styling of their cases are not overly aggressive like other companies. They're simple, yet aesthetically pleasing.

What I would like to see is a big cube case with room for water cooling. They have a tower with room for crazy water cooling (900d) but not a cube case with room for crazy water cooling. Thermaltake has the x9 which is a massive cube case, I just wish the layout wasn't with the motherboard lying down or else I would have switched to the cube. A bigger air 540 would be nice or make a huge cube called the carbide 740.

I like the 780t better than the 760t which is why I'm posting here.

I like the cable management, cooling, and aesthetics (mostly) of their current lineup.

In the future, I would like to see two things:

1) Higher quality I/O panels. I have a useless USB port on my Corsair case and it became useless after only six months of owning it.

2) I would like to see an "ultra-high-end" case (or line of cases). When I say ultra-high-end, I'm talking 3-4mm thick aluminum alloy (the really heavy stuff) everywhere (no plastic unless it's absolutely necessary). I wouldn't mind paying $500-$600 for a case if I was sure it would literally last a lifetime (speaking of that, if you can't put a lifetime warranty on a case in that price range, you didn't build it well enough). I would want to be able to knock anywhere on the case and not hear anything rattle. I would like to be able to throw it off a 4 story building and not have any parts come off or out of it.

Corsair makes some good looking cases with high-quality builds. That's why I have a Carbide 330R.

Down the road I'd like to see a bigger focus on water cooling. Fractal and NZXT have these neat cases with no 5.25" bays in the way, and you can load them down with separate liquid coolers for GPUs and the CPU. Would like to see something like that with Corsair's external design language (which I think is nicer than either of those) and high-end build quality. I'd gladly pay more if the case was nicer than either of those I cited.

Corsair cases are high quality and feature rich.
I'd definitely like to see more portable options, something like an MATX or possibly an ATX version of the 380T with an ODD bay would be a must have for me.

Corsair has great attention to detail with well thought out cases. Never skimp on drive bays in a full tower. A bay or two for an optical drive and fan controller should always be an option.

I like that Corsair seems to cater to the enthusiast crowd with most of their cases. A good solid case with a creative flair is always nice.

What I'd like to see? Hmmm.... start with dropping the USB 2.0 ports and move entirely to 3.x ports on the front. Most enthusiast level boards these days come with the headers to support at least two sets of USB 3.0 ports on the front panel.

Quality and versatility.

I would like to see a really small, well engineered SFF case

I find corsairs current lineup very "trendy" and "design-focused" and unfortunately in my eyes this is not a good thing.

I personally would like to see a more industrial, MODULAR case, panels and internal accessories secured by screws or bolts with at least one 3x120 mount that can be accessed if you say removed all the front drive cages and hdd supports.

I love corsair cases. Any builds I do I first look at corsair cases as an option.

Corsair's current lineup looks great, clean design, and great build quality. I would like to see more mATX designs.

I like that the Corsair line of cases has more options for routing wiring and coolant tubes as well as more removable filters.

My favorite things:
Cooling and Style.

What I would like to see is a more modular design with SFF designs that rock.

Love Corsair's attention to cable management and cooling. Would like to see a great HTPC case in the ffuture.

I like the curves. I would like to see more filtered fan options on the door.

I like the amount of internal space the case has and its ability to remove the hdd cages if wanting more unrestricted airflow or doing a custom water loop. There is one thing I would really like to see Corsair do with their cases is offer them in more colors or even do custom paint jobs and not just the outside of the case but the inside too.

Love my corsair air 540 case. Lots of room and clean wiring. Best building build I've ever done.

I'd like to see more sound insulation for future models.

I have always loved the looks and layouts of most of the Corsair cases.

I would like to see an option to easily swap the window for a matching screen like the front

I love their cable routing solutions. I HATE the side windows.

Good quality cases with innovative designs .. would be nice if they made them more affordable for poor white trash folk like mah'self

Back