Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Case Review @ [H]

i was considering this case at one point I went with one of the HAF, but i hate sometimes how big my case it lol.

No problems with the similar sized corsair h100 so the thermaltake should fit as well

considering this case but i hate the white LEDs and i dont want to replace the stock fans if it's not necessary. any way to cut the LED wires to the fans without messing the fan itself up? and if so, which wire(s) do you cut?

considering this case but i hate the white LEDs and i dont want to replace the stock fans if it's not necessary. any way to cut the LED wires to the fans without messing the fan itself up? and if so, which wire(s) do you cut?
you can cut the wires leading to the LED's. The LED wires branch out from the middle of the fans. The wires are out in the open so you can cut them easily.

Just posted this in Hot Deals, but Newegg has this case on sale right now for just under 100.00 after 30.00 code and 20.00 MIB. Good until January 1st.

Sorry for the necro post but the review mentions the case is 23.3H and 20L but it's actually the reverse.
I was about to buy it but can't accommodate 23.3" depth so it's a pass :/

Back