Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an SSD drive to keep my system going for another year. Hopefully the economy will improve by then.

Right, too late, the ship has already sailed. Better luck next time!

Last edited:
So I'm still in with a chance if the two new winners don't respond to a PM? Yay!

I need the Force GT so I can donate another SSD to the endurance test. So really, I need it for science.

SCIENCE!

I need one in my machine because I've never had one. I'm rocking a Core 2 Quad with 4GB of ram. The SSD would be the largest improvement I could make upon this machine.

Also, I graduated college last December and still haven't found a job! AND I live in Oklahoma. Have pity on me!

Only reason I posted is because someone said 2 winners didn't respond or something. Better late than never.

I need the Force Series™ GT 180GB SATA 3 6Gb/s Solid-State Hard Drive to install OpenSuse 12.1 with btrfs and Snapper in my desktop PC. I'll replace my existing drive and install the new OS on the SSD. What better compliment for my 32 GB of RAM than this SSD?

Since the giveaway has already ended, could this thread be removed from the stickies and perhaps locked? Not that it really matters, but the people posting here haven't realized the comp is over.

Since the giveaway has already ended, could this thread be removed from the stickies and perhaps locked? Not that it really matters, but the people posting here haven't realized the comp is over.

Agree. I just saw this and was wondering if there is another giveaway.

I need an SSD in my rig for faster boot and load times! Not to mention less heat and noise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back