Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to test one of these SSD's. I love Corsair products, having used only their branded RAM and PSU's for years now and I'd love to try one of the SSD's as well!

I need a Corsair SSD because the noise of my WD Caviar Black is very, very, VERY annoying.

I probably don't need one of these, but dang! I want one. Been wanting to get a SSD for the longest, just haven't had the extra money to get one. Don't make me beg!

Okay I'm begging, please, please, please.

I'd love one because i already use and love everything corsair i can get my hands on.

I have Corsair speakers, headphones, case, ram, power supply, and a liquid cpu cooler.

Its just that extra attention to detail, and great support that keeps me coming back.

I'd love to ditch my current, tiny 60gb ssd and replace it with a corsair ssd.

Then I'd be able to sleep soundly knowing my os is booting off an ssd made by people that love technology as much as I do.

Would be a huge upgrade for me !!! I'm using 2 150gig raptors at the moment. I get the money for my upgrades buy selling automotive core parts and scrap metal. That process has a tendency to take a while and to top it off I had to take a job at half my previous pay.
My upgrade path is painful to say the least, so yeah this would be a god sent for my financial outlook....lol

I would like to have a Corsair drive to run my favorite programs more efficiently and to help relieve I/O bottlenecks.

I'm running an old vertex 2 in my machine right now, and I need more space and speed. I'd like to get one of these. :)

In the process of building a low power media server, and dont have an OS drive yet.

This would be great to replace the old and slow SATA drive I am using as a boot/document drive.

Because SSD's are a transformative computing experience. Once you use one, it's very difficult to go back.

I'm tired of hearing my wife complain how slow her rig is after using mine, but I can't afford to put a decent sized SSD in it for her right now.

This would help :p

The HD always seems to be the forgotten component during my system upgrades. I've been needing to get a new primary OS drive for the past couple of builds and this would be perfect timing!

I need one of these so I'll have some room for more than an OS and a game or two on my SSD.

My luck has gotta improve on one of these drawings...

This would help out so much on my system. It may not be the fastest, but my hard drive is the one thing holding me back right now. A corsair SSD drive would be fantastic.

I need this Corsair SSD in my gaming rig as my spinning disks are simply not cutting it anymore and I cannot afford a SSD of usable size (180GB certainly fits the bill).

I need this SSD so I can stop hearing my hard drives chattering away like rabid badgers when I try to do disk intensive activities. Plus, it's red and will look bad ass through my 800d case window!

A Corsair SSD would look pretty sexxah next to my Corsair Vengeance RAM.

Thanks, Corsair, for the many years of great service, excellent products and support for so many years.

I need a corsair SSD because my intel SSD just bit the dust!!

I'd kill to have one of these sweet drives!

I need a Corsair SSD so that I can curtail my coffee intake. You see, while waiting for Rage and Battlefield 3 to load up, I have plenty of time to brew a pot and down a couple cups of the stomach-destroying black acid. Corsair can save me from a life destined to be filled with "purple pills."

I need the SSD drive in my system so I can be punk rock and remove the sticker that says 'warranty void if removed'.

I've been wanting a SSD for my gaming rig for a while now!

I can has load speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back