Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the SSD so I can brag to my friends at work about how much faster mine is than theirs. Is there anything better than this?

I need this SSD in my PC to match the Corsair memory, PSU and case I already have =). Also, my mechanical HDD is kinda clumky these days.

I need a SSD, so that I am no longer living in the stone age!!!! AHHHHHH...BF3 load times ugh.

Hah... I need an SSD because it makes virtual machines... especially those with databases... run like butter off of a Hyper-V or VMWare install.

I need to replace the PoS OCZ Agility III drive I bought to replace my Intel X25M. Its been an expensive PoS that I'm tired of updating the Firmware on, and I now know why it was on sale. Should have stuck with my first intuition and purchased the Corsair Force GT like originally planned.

would love the low power and fast speeds for my work laptop when out in the field. would be a perfect test for ruggedness and durablity!

My HAF 922 still have 2 slots for hard drives, one will be 3tb data, and the other will be this.

I need a Corsair SSD because they are the only flash memory manufacturer I can trust with my machine. Gotta get DAT SPEED

Everything I load takes so long. I usually start bf3, go get a sandwhich, do some laundry, and when I return wait a bit for it to finish loading.

Just like everyone else, I am looking to improve the speed of my system. I have one main computer that the family uses for internet access, open office, and gaming. I currently run a Seagate 1.5TB, and would like to relegate this to a data disk, and put my OS and a couple games and programs on an SSD. There is only a couple hundred reasons( could read as dollars) why I have not done this yet.

Building my first ever system
I5-2500k cpu
Asus engtx 560 oc video
4 Gb Corsair DDR3 ram
Gigabyte z68 MB
I have a case
Only need Storage to start my build.
Really need Hard drives and/or SSD's
Corsair SSD would be an awesome addition!

I need a Corsair SSD so I can further prove to my girlfriend that her Mac stinks with my PCs superior bootup time.

Also, I'm poor.

I NEED it to go with my Corsair H50, 4gigs of Corsair DDR3, Corsair HX650, and Corsair case :cool:

I have a much older drive in my machine and I can't afford a new drive.

A brand new Corsair SSD would breath new life into my machine. And I think it would go well with my Corsair Power supply too. :)

I need it 'cause my two year old kid gives kicks to my computer each day ... :( .. with your CORSAIR SSD it will be "kick proof" ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back