Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a Corsair SSD because my HDD is the slowest part of my system and I've been wanting to try an SSD for a while.

My current mSATA SSD doesn't have enough room for BF3 never mind Max Payne 3 and GTA V when they eventually come out!

I need one of these bad boys because my existing drives (tradidional HDD's) are all smaller and much slower. Gimme some speed!

mmm SSD. I need on because I went cheap and bought a 60 GB Crucial M4 on a Z68 build and should have just sucked it up and bought a bigger SSD to use as boot drive.

This would fit PERFECT for the build I'll be doing in the next few weeks.

Corsair 500R
Corsair Vengeance 8gb ddr3 1600
Corsair AX 850
*** Corsair Force GT 180GB SSD ( Hopefully ;) )
Corsair H50
i5 2500k
ASRock P67 Extreme4 GEN3
GTX 560 ti

To address my gaming bottle necks! I am running my games off a 7200 rpm drive :O

I need an ssd because my 150gig raptor x is ancient, and i need windows and bf3 to load faster.
I already have a Corsair power supply, memory and cooler. The more Corsair the better!

I need one because my laptop doesn't have an SSD and it's such a drag using it compared to my desktop.

I am in need of a Force Series GT 180 GB Solid State Drive because I'm a poor college graduate who has a need... a need for SPEED! :D

My HDD is the slowest part of my system. What could be a better way of making the jump to SSD and earning a loyal customer?

Because I've never had one, and I want the world of Skyrim to load for me as fast as possible!

I need a Corsair SSD because their products are quality items.

I would like one because they are fast, quiet, make no to little to no heat, and oh wait fast!!!

I need it because I am poor, and can't afford one otherwise... I need to upgrade an aging system that would benefit greatly from this adrenalin injection and make me more secure as far as data protection is concerned. Hook a brutha up!!!:D

Agh man... WoW load times are terrible on my 4 yr old 7,200 RPM drive. Do I want one ? Oh sure, who doesn't love facemelting-fast access times. Do I need one ? The short answer is also yes. Give me a 2GB MySQL db on one of these things and watch your web-app fly. Is a paragraph necessary ? Well it can't hurt...

My very old 10k rpm boot drive is dying, and I need a new Corsair SSD boot/game drive for BF3!

I need a Corsair SSD to complete my rig that's currently decked out in Corsair products :D Throw my crappy Kingston SSD under a 2TB as a cache drive and boot off that Corsair bad boy.

I don't own a SSD, only these old OEM spinning platters. This Force Series GT sure could help the loading times on my rig!

I need a Corsair Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive because... I want the biggest and the best SSD in my rig. Also its not payday yet, so I cant get one of my own :D

I need one of these because the colour matches the liquid in my WC system. :)

I need a Corsair SSD in my rig so that my Corsair case and power supply can get a threesome going.

I could use this because I gave my SSD to my wife for her slow laptop. I saw what a difference it made to her laptop, so I can only imagine what it could to the the 2500K Sandy Bridge system that I just put together.

Will help speed up my 3d modeling tasks and would fix the milling sounds coming from my case. Also should provide much needed quietness in times when my girlfriend is away

I would love to have this Corsair SSD to speed up my Windows loading and shutting down time as well as speeding up the time it takes for my games to load.

Why do I need a Force Series GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive? Because I need it to assuage my Insatiable Hunger for a speedier computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back