Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a corsair SSD because my hard drive is going out on my gaming rig and I have no money to purchase a hard drive with the skyrocketing prices of HD's.

I need SSD for my BF3 game. I would like faster loads plus I never had SSD before. I can't afford a SSD at current prices.

i need an ssd so i can enable ssd caching on my new z68 board! and as always corsair makes the very best

I need some Corsair Solid State goodness to replace my spinning rust drives!

My 12 year old is putting together his first rig on his own, would love to have a faster drive than his pops.

I've heard good things about Corsair & it would give me a reason to upgrade my system for sata 3 support... ;)

Just rebuilt my rig and the one thing I regret not springing for is an SSD. Map loads in BF3 are taking forever. This would really round things out :)

I need one to put in my wife's computer. I recently got a force 3 for my computer and my wife's jealous because her computer is still using a slow hdd.

I need one because I spoiled myself w/ one in my home computer... now I can't stand going to work!!! (or maybe it'll end up in my laptop...hmm...)

I would like to have Battlefield 3 to be that much quicker. I can trust anything by Corsair will work right, and for a long time. I could never afford an SSD, but would love this.

may the force be with me!!!

got my h50, vengeance ram, 400r in the mail. now i need my corsair ssd.

60gb ssd sata 2 is slow and too small these days, help me install more than one game at a time with 180GB speedy drive from Corsair! The H80 and 16gb Vengeance Ram are lonely!

I need to build a new computer for BF3 and putting in one of these babies would be awesome for the game.

It is a Corsair drive, so reliable and fast, with some of the best support in the industry. What isn't there to like about winning the contest and getting this drive?

Calebe

Why do I need an SSD? Well that's easy, cause I'm still stuck on old school hard drives! And corsair is awesome!

Well my friend has an ssd, and right now i realy just dont have the money for one, and the peformance he gets compared to my wd 500gb is insane! So i probaly wont get it but doesnt hurt to try!

I need to win one to show my friend that his intel 320 sux :D just kidding

i'll be happy camper with my OS and main apps on it + i could finally win some stuff for the first time ;)

cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back