Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife seriously needs an SSD for her rig, it's so slow to boot! Also, my Vertex2 just DIED after only 10 months, booo!

I have never owned a SSD before, and I need one to replace my 6 drive raid 5 array I use to get okay performance.

I want to see how much faster a new Corsair SSD with the sand force controller is compared to my old Kingston SSD without a sand force controller.

I love corsair products. This would make a perfect OS drive for super fast load times and crazy fast speed.

I need one because my Corsair memory is lonely, and my 7200rpm drives are get me fragged.

I need a Corsair SSD because my 600T case, my TX650 PSU and my Vengeance RAM demand more Corsair products in my system.

I would like to boot up super fast with Corsair's SSD! Applications would have a great boost in speed!

I need a Corsair SSD as my lowly 500GB 7200RPM SATA2 drive is showing its age.

By the time I spawn in most FPS, the vehicles are gone, and there is already someone spawn camping. It's bad enough that my 6 year old will laugh at me.

I have a VERY good reason that I need an SD harddrive. I have a carputer in my car, the same one that was featured on the front page a couple years back, and I need something solid and unaffected by vibration or cold! Mainly the cold will sometimes stop my car from booting properly in the dead of winter, and I have to wait a while which can be quite bad as I sometimes am in a hurry and don't know how to get where I am going.

I would LOVE one of these harddrives :)

Because I would love a bigger SSD!

Then I can have one in my server also. :)

This would make a huge diffrence and power saving in my laptop. You can never go wrong with Corsair Products. Not to mention customer support is second to none.:D

I want to load in faster to Red Orchestra 2 so I can actually get a class I want, rather than getting stuck with classes other people didn't want.

I could really use a Corsair SSD as my machine runs so SLOW. Something like this would really boost my speeds.

Because man, DCS: A-10C Warthog takes an ungodly amount of time to load up on my 1.5TB HD drive! If I find SSD makes a big difference, I'll be a permanent convert.

I need one because I am running out of space on my vertex 2 and it would provide a huge speed bump because of SATA3.

I need the speed that comes with this drive! This would help me complete my build.

That - or I might sell it for beer money..

I need a corsair ssd because soon I'll be building a new pc and due to the rising hdd prices I plan to go ssd-only. Corsair products are very reliable and the speed/capacity of this drive would be perfect for me.

I need a Corsair SSD in my computer to convince me that SSDs are faster and better than regular old hard drives.

Sadly, I once bought an OCZ
and learned that
ocz ssds were not for me.

If I win this freebie,
I will be joyous with it under my christmas tree!

I've never had an SSD and just spent all night in emergency with my pregnant wife.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back