Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt git anything for xmas last year cuz we po. plz plz plz

plus this IDE crap is sooooo old school.

So my maps in BF3 will load at least as quickly as my friends do. It is agony to see "Loading" while I'm hearing in vent that my buddies are already tearing stuff up.

I need one cause of income, being a amd supporter & would like to see what corsair's products are like.

I want this Corsair SSD because I want a super fast OS/game drive, sub 20 second boot times and all that SSD goodness. This will also free up a hard drive bay for my storage RAID.

I need a Corsair SSD in my rig because the lack of vibration from my current drive would help me choke on balls less frequently. Just saying.

My original SSD 60 Gb has less than 1 Gb left in space, the added benefit of increased storage space would be greatly appreciated. thank you HF

I need one so my wife stops complaining at how much faster my machine is than hers... Since I have a Corsair 60GB SSD in my machine. If you can shut my wife up by giving me one for her machine, you will be my hero!:D

only once

I need a Corsair SSD in my rig because SSD makes the rig respond fast, and Corsair makes the best SSD.

Need it for my gaming rig so I can pull the 1 TB OS drive and put it in my WHS to replace a dead drive. Damn prices of platter drives are redicolus:eek:

My pockets are empty! They were filled once, but then I went out and got 16 GB Vengeance, Hydro H100, a 700D, and the AX850W..:D

I want to see what the big deal is with SSD over the traditional platter drives I always purchase.

I'd really like a Corsair SSD because I know from experience this is a reliable and good brand. Moreover, this Force GT SSD would speed up my 4 years old Core2Duo setup a lot !
Thanks and good luck everyone !

My wife is draining my funds dry after she was laid off and started her own business. I try to save up for building a new rig but every time I save up some money, she asks me to help with her bills since she doesn't have enough customers to keep up with her bills. Not surprised as the business is only a year old but my current rig is over 5 years old and has kept up with the game until recently. Winning the SSD would help me get to my goal a little faster.

Good luck to everyone.

Don't marry a b!*$& that's going to drain your wallet dry.... live and learn I guess.

Well, I am in the process of gathering part to replace a 5 year old rig, so this would be an excellent addition.

...because I'm an old fart and it would be nice to have things load before I've forgotten what I was doing.

Could you repeat the question?

I need a Corsair SSD as I don't have any SSD and id rather not buy a competitors and receive an inferior product.

With Corsairs excellent quality and customer support why would you want any other SSD in your system.

Let get those loads times in BF3 and World of Warcraft down. Currently housed on a 1TB Seagate Sata Gen1 drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back