Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Corsair SSD as, much like hijacker above, my aging Raptors just don't cut the mustard anymore.

I could use the hard drive space and it would go well with the rest of my Corsair components.

If you need to ask why you need Corsair products in your computer then you probably shouldn't be building it yourself.

How about worry free warranty service!!?!!

Because I've never owned one before and I'd love for my games to load faster. :)

(3) 2TB's in RAID 5, and then a slow WD cavier 7.2krpm drive for my boot drive, I need the speed!

I need a Corsair SSD to compliment my Corsair HX850w PSU, Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 Ram, Corsair H80 watercooling & Corsair Obsidian 800D case.

Who doesn't need an SSD? Im running 3 150 gig 7200rpm HDD. This would be a HUGE boost in performance. Not to mention these HDD are close to 5 years old. Corsair rocks!

Would love to have the fast response times and speeds from a SSD in my rig. Be a great benefit! Hope I win! It would allow me to open my applications faster and become more productive.

I need a Corsair SSD because I am still using an older smaller drive as an OS drive so Windows takes somewhere around 300 times the life span of Methuselah to boot up. Also a Corsair SSD would go well in my Corsair Case.

I need the larger SSD as I am running out of room on my 120GB Corsair SSD. Windows 7 + BF3 and half my space is gone.

I have yet to experience a solid state drive and just a few months ago I upgraded my whole system. That is my whole system except for my hard drive. I think a solid state drive would give me a bit of extra speed that would be great.

I've been using quite a few corsair products lately in builds for myself and others, and recommend their power supplies as second to none. Corsair quality rocks!

i feel the need for speed and my magnetic raid just isnt cutting it any more, a nice ssd drive would be killer

This drive looks sweet.

Would love to have this drive so I can set sail with my new build. ;)

My raid 0 of HDDs is failing do to the a failing drive in the array. It is time to upgrade, I would like to go solid state for a systems drive as they are much faster.

I need it because my 64 GB SSD is getting a little on the full side!!!

Productivity.... I'm wasting too much time while waiting for compiles to finish within developer tools.

"I have a need, a need for speed ..."

Plus it would up the overall Corsair-ness of my rig (Case, PSU and memory currently).

I need a Corsair SSD because the old 74g raptor drive next to me sounds like a hive of Angry Bee's trying to kill my computer :)

I need a corsair SSD in my rig because it would be so much faster than my current shitty WD caviar :)

I need a corsair ssd because I am a huge fan of corsair, I saved up for a case, ps, cooling, memory...a good sized SSD, like this have always been out of reach budget-wise. Crossing my fingers!

I've spent all my money on hookers and blow. No money for an SSD.

Really I just want to replace my old 150 Raptor.

I have been watching SSD's get better and cheaper and have been waiting to pull the trigger. The Corsair Force GT line is the first one that I have seriously contemplated. Getting one for FREE would be the best thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back