Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bought an SSD yet. Planning on one for my next build, so this would start the shopping early!

I could sure use one of these bad boys!

Big enough to actually be useful for OS and drive-intense games!

-Skystalker

I need a Corsair SSD because it'll turn my rig from a feisty house cat to a ravenous sabertooth tiger!

I need a Corsair SSD because I can always use more storage and cause its Corsair #WINNING

I need something to make my AMD Bulldozer feel faster and I've got a brand new SATA 6 GB/s controller to try out...

I need one of these fancy SSD's for the new computer I'm about to build for Star Wars The Old Republic. (my old system was build in 2004 :( )

My little SSDs are impossible to live with. It seemed like a good idea. I need bigger, and I've become a Corsair fanboy after owning several Corsair products. About to buy more DDR3!

Id like to test drive one to see if their reliable during their warranty period and worth the extra expense.

Because Corsair makes the best of damn near EVERYTHING, in my experience! The throughput doesn't hurt, either, and it would be a vast improvement over my mechanical drive!

I would like this SSD because I have never owned one and would like to see if they are as fast as people say. Thanks for doing the giveaway.

I need one of these drives for my new build I'm piecing together-a corsair ssd would be the cherry on top!

Because my laptop is dog slow even with a decent 7200rpm platter drive and having tested an SSD in it before, I know it would make life so much better with all the use it gets while I'm desperately searching for a job.

I need to Corsair ForceGT 180GB so my games will light up at light speed!! Thanks Corsair, for making top tier products!

These would co-habitat nicely in my Corsair case. Right beside my HX750 and below my XM3S sticks! :)

Look at my sig... I'm rockin' four year old WD 640GB AAKS drives here... they've been good to me but they are showing their age and I could sure use a jump start to an upgrade. An SSD would put the pep back in my current rig and help me save money on the new one I've got planned!

I'm currently in the process of building a mid to high end computer and getting parts for it every couple of weeks. I decided to skip out on a SSD because its currently kinda pricey although I very much would like one. If I did have one I'd take advantage of Intel's Smart Response Technology to get the very best out of the rig.

I've heard a lot of good things about Corsair's SSD and have been a fan of their products for quite some time.

I don't like to wait and the noise from mechanical drives bothers me. This would compliment my 650D and AX850.

I would love to have a Corsair SSD in my rig... to replace my 120GB one. That way my son and I BOTH get an upgrade!

For the love of god save my laptop, it boots like a snail a new SSD drive is what it needs.

I need this so I can tell people how cool it was to win stuff from corsair, and people can see it work.

Ok thanks for me winning!

If you've got the hardware honey, I've got the time...we'll go honky tonkin', and have a good time.

I need a new Force series drive to finally seal the deal on a long-needed upgrade... S939 just isnt cutting it anymore...

I recently updated to Windows 7 ultimate, Office 2010 and Visio 2010. I just need an up to date hdd to make the system great. :)

I need a corsiar SSD in my rig because my tired old Dell 300gb drive just cant keep up with my work needs.
You try running all of these at once:
Outlook
Office Communicator
Cisco VPN
Management Agent
NAV
Virtualization Trinket
Roxio
Ismail
IIS
Excell and or Word
SpywareBlaster
Snagit
Chrome
Firefox
IE
VMWare Workstation
2 -6 folders
2-10 Notepad text files

All at once.
I need a serious speed boost.
:)

I love Corsair and I need to upgrade my system, slowest thing is my 7200RPM drive. Would do great to have a new SSD.

I finally saved enough money to upgrade my Phenom X4 9850 based rig to 2500k. I would love to install my OS as well as all of my apps and games to a Corsair Force Series™ GT 180GB SATA 3 6Gb/s Solid-State Hard Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back