Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like one because for once I'd like to see Windows load up faster then 40 or so seconds on my rig and not just see it load quickly on videos.

I would like to see if it leaves my 600 GB Velociraptor in the dust or not and would like to make better use of my SATA 3 controller.

I need one cause I'm tired of having to wait for my pitifully slow mechanical drive to boot into windows.

Because SSDs cost 2 arms and a leg in NZ and I have never even seen a computer with one in (due to cost), even though I work in a computer shop.

I'm interested in a Corsair SSD because almost everything I have is from Corsair. Would love to have a drive dedicated for the OS and some software but I'd be damned if I have even enough money for one these days.

I need this because, sadly, I have one sad tired Death-Star. What was I thinking when I bought it.

I need one to go with my 400R that I just moved everything into. That, and to replace the 2TB RAID0 array that I'm using as my main OS drive.

I need a Force Series™ GT 180GB SATA 3 6Gb/s Solid-State Hard Drive because my SATA 3 ports are empty of devices. :(

I am in! Need this for quicker startups and make WOW loading the levels faster! good luck all! :D

I could use one since I'm finally about to make my xp rig into a Windows 7 rig and I'd love to have a SSD for the main OS drive. Come on, make my system [H]arder. ;)

I love Corsair products, best customer service I've ever dealt with, why would I not want one of these in my rig!

I realized that loading BF3 maps would be far quicker if I had an additional SSD drive and use it soley for BF3/Origin. Please help, right now its running off a 5400rpm drive!
Gimme gimme gimme

i need an SSD because my pos seagates keep dying. plus ive used and recommended corsair SSD's on customer builds for a while now and love them, just wish i could afford them myself.

oh hell, i'll bite... who wouldn't like faster load times, less noise, and cooler operating temps.

I need a large SSD so that all my programs can load lightning fast.

I need a Corsair SSD in my rig to realize all of the performance possible that is currently lying dormant somewhere in the midst of all of that silicon and circuitry. :D

I need a Corsair SSD to replace my stripe raid... quicker, cooler, fewer volts, and less likely to fail!

Out of the 14tb of storage I have... none of it is SSD :'(

I love the Solid-State speed but my 60GB is cramping my style! I have to put (almost) all my new games onto my platter drives and it's breaking my nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back