Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quality SSD installed in my computer will most definitely be faster than a 7200rpm SATA drive ;)

That colour scheme would work great with my new build, the performance is not to shabby either :D

Currently, I only have a 500 GB 7200 rpm disk drive. It has terrible speeds (comparatively), takes an excessively long amount of time to boot up, and is getting quite full. SSD drive would revitalize my rig!

I need a Corsair SSD in my rig because:

A) I don't have an SSD
B) I'm running a 74 GB Raptor that is several years old as my OS drive
C) Corsair = great customer service
D) All of the above

I need everything to match. I have the Corsair D800 Case, Dominator memory, TX750 power supply, and H70 CPU cooler already!

I'm quite content with my current system, I haven't actually tried a system with SSD, I'm currently using a Seagate Hybrid,

so I'm curious how would it feel to have run my system with true SSD, well, unless of course (as always) it's US only since I'm not currently in the US.

This would be sweet to go in my Lenovo Laptop, and it IS a Corsair, always a desired product for enthusiasts.

becaue My Raptor suxors and I need a upgrade! Will look good next to my Corsair Power Supply :D

The SSD i am using is way to small, boot drive only can't afford any thing larger.

I need it to go with (hopefully) my Sandy Bridge-E upgrade this month. My SATA2 F120 is great with my x58, but with native SATA3 support on x79, it's time to upgrade.

180GB SSD and it's corsair too fuck i need one because i haven't been able to afford an SSD i could but i'd only have it as an os loader or it wouldn't be much better then my raid set up which isn't much fun so i've held off. So in general i could use an SSD but a good fast one from corsair with alot of space makes me drool.

I need it because my current SSD is non-existent. I would like to change that.

I've never actually had or used a SSD in a system. I'm still scratching the platters... wikiwikiwiki...

I would love to see my boot times drop to nothing!

Also this would work great for the fact my laptop is soon to become a dedicated HTPC, and any media center front end uses a lot of activity when browsing large libraries

would love faster boot times and load games quicker. also would compliment my HX850 very well

I have Corsair PS and memory and would love to add this drive to improve my performance.

Because my current hard drive is too slow and I need a faster one so I can create a cure to the virus I just accidentally released on the world.

i have not made the leap to SSD yet and i need to make windows boot faster. ty corsair!

I need a corsaid SSD in my rig because i have their ram,headphones,cpu cooler,keyboard, and case an it would be awsome to get away from what i currently have.

Edit: Plus i have their 950 watt PSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back