Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to experience the new technology of a SSD, please, so I don't have to be tortured with long boot times, and, most importantly, so I can load into BF3 maps faster than everyone else to get a tank before the baddies.

I need an awesome Cosair SSD drive to make my SLI games PC load BF3 and Skyrim (when released) load faster. :D

Because my Corsair F60 has run out of space :D Got to have games on these otherwise what's the point!

I've never used an Solid-State Hard Drive before but I'm very interesting in trying it to have my OS boot with such a fast drive. Also I love Corsair products and would love to be the winner of this amazing offer.

Corsair is awesome. When I RMAed my Performance 3 they sent me back a Force GT120. I could always use another SSD though but I never win anything. =(

The old Sandisk isn't cutting it anymore:
!B9T(sD!!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!jgE)pZOoK4YBM5YOc0KEQ~~0_3.JPG

My old 640GB Western Digital takes a whole five seconds to open MS Office.

Give me lightning speed!

I'm using a 250GB drive that is only 5400RPM and is 6 years old. Also, it's starting to fail and needs to be replaced soon.

I need a nice new Corsair SSD because my rig is just dying now. 3 years ago it was a w e s o m e and now without the presence of a non-mechanical drive it's just.. l a m e. Having a fast new Corsair SSD in my rig will rejuvenate it much like the fountain of youth... Thus Corsair SSD's = Computer Fountain of Youth's! Now that's niiiiiice.

I need one because I am out of space on my 120. I NEED to raid 0 two SATA III drives. Need I tell you.

I need one so I can replace the shitty hard drive in my Macbook pro so it isn't slow as molasses!

I need a Corsair SSD because I want the best and the Corsair force GT is it!

I need a Corsair because they make the only SSD I trust. If I afford to buy a one :mad:

I have one of their PSU's. I like the quality of it, and would like to try one of their SSD's.

I run both Linux and Win 7 on my machine. But right now the penguin is not on an SSD. The penguin politely requests one of these spiffy drives so it can leave the confines of it's harddrive prison.

Kid

I could use one because I just upgraded to a SATA III capable mobo and would like to take advantage of the speed!

Having a corsair Force GT 180 in my new gaming rig would force me to throw aside my aging Agility 2 in exchange for a far superior product...but as to why you should give me one...well...it would disprove Murphy's Law for once.

I could use one because the 1tb hd I have now is starting to die and this harddrive would make my system just scream.

I always wanted an SSD so I can experience the performance. Would give me a good reason to do a new build.

I would love to win one because I just started a "dream build" and this drive would suit it well :)

You see I have this fantasy that my computer will someday work in a way that helps me rather than hinders.

Even a modest disk speed increase might let me achieve some actual productivity for a change.

May the Techno-Gods be with me this one time... amen.

I've got two aging WD Raptor 150GB drives in software Raid 0 for my OS and application drive. They have been great for the past few years, but I've been itching to hop onto the solid state bandwagon for a while, as all of my media and data is located on a file server in the basement. Certainly would make things a lot faster AND quieter to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back