Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombietech

n00b
My PC is 4 years old, and no new one is in sight! With all the good games and apps coming out I can't rely on Santa to help me out! I NEED IT!! :eek:

Excalibrax

n00b
I'm currently running out of room, and have no ssd yet, WOW, Assasin's creed all great games to play on ssd

Cholula

Weaksauce
I need a Corsair SSD to match my Corsair Power Supply, Ram and water cooling

Fusker

n00b
I haven't been able to play around with a SSD yet. They look so fun. And fast. Fast fun.

DeChache

Supreme [H]ardness
I have corsair ram and PSU might as well make the HD Corsair too. Best customer support there is!

p05ta1

Limp Gawd
This type of ssd should make my new Asus K53a laptop boot in no time. Excited to try out a ssd drive and see what all the talk is about.

edit: i just read specs, looks amazing. That price for a 180 gig drive even at ssd was a shocker. :eek:

Scotty

Weaksauce
As much as I would love to have one, there's no way I could fit a SSD into my computer budget.

jrweis

Gawd
My current raid 5 with 4 VelociRaptors really needs a new OS drive.
"FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!"

Techx

Supreme [H]ardness
I need a corsair SSD in my rig because I have not been fortunate enough to have any money for any hardware upgrades in the past few years and probably not for years to come.. so I would love to have something new for a change to increase performance for my aging dual core rig.. :(

thanks!

Poisoner

Gawd
I need a Corsair SSD for my new rig that I will be building in December for Christmas. We do not have a lot of money so I won't be able to get an SSD unless I sacrifice building a loop or a getting a high end video card.

Hobman27

n00b
wow 5 ssd drives, so generous
I need the drive for the perfect birthday present to my buddy who's building a computer this Christmas. Birthday + Christmas present

GigantoR

Limp Gawd
I need this Corsair SSD to give this aging system its last performance bump before my Christmas upgrade, AND it will be the perfect drive to base the new system on!

Randle2I

n00b
I need an SSD for my desktop computer. It would replace my OS/Games HDD which is currently an old 5400 RPM drive (it would also be nice for Windows 8).

gandalfthewhite

Limp Gawd
I need one of corsairs hard drives because they make quality parts for the discerning computer enthusiasts sophisticated tastes.

HexDex

n00b
I need to win this so I can have an Corsair SDD as my game drive. yay fast load times!

HeavensCloud

Oswego, not shitty as Buffalo
I need one because I love Corsair and this would be incredible for my Windows load time. If I win I pledge to buy another to run in raid for my OS.

Evochuck

n00b
I need a solid replacement for my OCZ Agility Drive, and something to make use of those sexy sata 3 ports!

Ralman

n00b
Great combination of speed, storage, and size. Things that are always welcome.

SithSolo1

[H]ard|Gawd
While I'm lucky enough to own a SSD, though on the small side, my little brother could really use one. This ones for him.

Adelante

Weaksauce
A Corsair SSD would be a welcome addition to my hardware, as I often feel that there are far too many rats running around my computer's internals collecting and retrieving data at the moment.

Plus, I don't think I'd ever have to clean one out of the airducts... poor Skippy. He had such good seek times too. ;)

tungt88

2[H]4U
Faster boot up times, faster Windows 7 performance, faster load up times for gaming :p

Seiuchi

Weaksauce
I need a Corsair Force GT 180 because my Father just bought one for his game computer and he is 65!

How can I live with my Father having one and I dont? Besides I can tell all my friends how super duper fast it is if I get one and suggest they buy one also! :D I think it would go nicely with my 16gb Vengance too. :cool:

Frakattack

n00b
I've never experienced the awesomeness of a SSD. I hear it's like living in the future.

I want to live in the future, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.