Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

I just sold an old 5.1 logitech and am actually looking to get a nice 2.1 setup. Good to see more competition in computer speakers market. Hopefully prices will come down some across the board.

Corsair came into my apartment and left me a present in the toilet, and that is why I like them.

I am a fan of Corsair Memory and PSUs, but I own these speakers already and I am not impressed with their sound quality and I am far from an audiophile. Perhaps I got a bad set, maybe these will change my mind. The build quality (other then the remote) is excellent even for the price.

I could really use those! I'm running off of a set of $10 Plantronics headsets, so these would be a pretty good upgrade!

I loves me some corsair :D

corsair 600t, ax850, etc these speakers would look nice with the package!

Corsair hasn't let me down yet in over 8 years of using their products.

I need new speakers to replace my 15-year-old set!

Never had Corsair speakers, but if they're as high quality as their other components then count me in.

Corsair in the past few years has really upped their game. They have always been rock solid, but now that they are moving into other areas of the computer world they are really upping the bar with their competition.....look out world, Corsair is coming!!!!

.....now if they could only tell me the winning lottery ticket numbers...hmmmmm LOL

Back