Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

Corsair products (Memory, Power Supplies, Headsets) kick ass because they use high qualilty, stable parts, they pioneer newer, higher quality parts for us hardcore gamers to use. It's almost like a bunch of gamers started this company because they know what we want and they do their best to deliver it!

It would be awesome to win a set of these to replace my aging Logitech ZX 560's. Corsair has exceptional products and customer service to match.

I appreciate that Corsair makes the effort to at least rebadge above average to good products instead of simply going for maximum profits and minimal customer sustainability.

I so need a new speaker setup. I have a very old Cambridge Soundworks FPS 2000 set... It needs to be blown up and put in a recycling bin.... This Corsair set looks perfect!

I have Corsair RAM, 650W PSU, and 16GB Thumb. These speakers would place me one more step toward full household domination.

I've got multiple Corsair products already, and the wife needs to speakers. What better way to get them than free from a company I trust?

Got lots of corsair in my rig and wouldn't mind having somemore. Haven't had speakers in a while and these look good.

Corsair has always been a respected brand that put out quality products that I would want to have in my system.

I use alot of Corsair Products...Cant believe now they make speakers..whats next?

oooh, just what I need to replace the crappy bottom end Logitechs I've got now. :)

BB

Corsair has a great warranty for their products and actively listen to customer feedback, all while maintaining competitive pricing. It's a shame that more companies don't follow their lead.

nothing gets me [H]ard like a perfectly round set. . .I was always appalled by those lasso shaped ones. . .

I have spent some money on memory and CPU cooling solutions power suplies and all of Corsairs products are good reliable investments!! Why don't you get some too??

This would be great since I really need a new 2.1 set for my secondary pc since my old set just died a few days ago.

Having Corsair Power Supply and Ram in my current rig, it would only be logical to have the speaker to go with. Great job Corsair, keep it on!

Back