Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

This would go great with the system I just built which includes:
Corsair 600T case
Corsair A70
Corsair HX620

Been using their products for years and satisfied on both quality and durability, what else I need to like them? XD

I've always liked the reliability, build quality, and innovation of Corsair's products. The Hydro Series CPU Coolers are a must have in any computer I build.

Hmm, these DO look pretty awesome, the LCD would be an awesome addition for making adjustments.

So, corsair started with RAM...went to great PSUs....amazing cases...now speakers...what next? Motherboards? :D

Just looking at these makes me excited, listening to these will definately make me argsm :D

Whilst I did sign up to [H]ardForum specifically for this promotion, I have been a long time reader for the last few years. I hope if I win I don't get hate for it :).
I am going to get these Corsair speakers either way; whether I win or whether I buy them, I have my heart set on them after reading the fantastic [H] review.
They are quiet hard to find in Australia thus far so I certainly hope that I do win.

Put a couple on tried it out in a multiplayer game. I could hear the online users fart in 2.1 thru it

So I was about to go buy these, but I'd much rather win a pair so you can lose a sale. That seems fair, right?

I love their innovation and continuous efforts on behalf of us enthusiasts. With Corsair you always get maximum performance and value out of every dollar spent and they absolutely stand behind their work.

Corsair powered here and would love to hear that clean sound from their speaker setup!

I love all my Corsair power supplies. I've owned my 520, 550, 650, for like two years and have powered from a phenom II all the way to a gulftown with them.

I love the customer support Corsair has, I recently had some issues with them sending me the cables for my power supply (that I lost mind you and they were sending for free) and after about a month I emailed them and asked what was going on and they overnighted the cables to me and sent me a bunch of pens and screwdrivers and stuff. They didn't have to do that but they went above and beyond by shipping the cables overnight for free. This little thing will cause me to buy Corsair regardless of the price.

If only I had known about the H70 CPU cooler I would have grabbed that instead of the V8!

Never had a prob with their RAM. I'll keep buying until I do :)

Corsair has always make quality product and this is their first venture into the speaker business. I expect no less.

Back