Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

Again, can't go wrong with Corsair.

Would be a nice setup for the office.

I've owned power supplies by Corsair, I've owned lots of RAM by Corsair... I'd love to own a set of their well-regarded speakers. I'm an audio nerd.. I can ALWAYS use more speakers =D

Specialized products for the enthusiasts come first to them, and their reputation is then spread by said enthusiasts to trickle down to more typical users (I see everyone recommend Corsair PSUs now, even the entry level lines, for example). Worked out great for them.

Corsair extends far beyond the products.

I was really impressed to see/hear/communicate with a guy from corsair who is on this forum. I just LOVE companies that do this, because it makes the company feel down to earth, and in a world of corporate greed, thats a welcome change.

there are few products you can go wrong with labeled with the corsair brand.

Corsair make great products. I've been looking into a pair of these, a free pair would be awesome.

Corsair has always been quality for me. Be nice to win one of these so I cannot waiting on getting the SP2200 set! :)

I really really really need a good set of speakers and a set of 2.1 speakers would be just great because I don't have a lot of room on my dekstop anyway for any 5.1 sets!:)

I'm in for drivel, please.
I mean with drivel.
Please don't send me drivel.

I have a Corsair case, memory and headset. I was looking at buying a set of these but winning would be so much sweeter!

These are supposed to be better than my Z2300s and have me really interested. I could use a new way to wake the neighbors :D

Well, I have not had any issues with any of their memory products, which I have used extensively. And their name is close to Corvair, which I had the pleasure of driving one several years ago in my youth. I know, I know, whatever, dudes... :cool:

Excellent customer service and presence here at [H]. Thanks for the opportunity.

I fucking love corsair. I recently built a new system with a 600T and it was hands down the best case I have ever worked with.

It would be nice to replace my dying dell speakers. Would save me from having to fix them.

Back