Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

Corsair has become my go to manufacturer for computer parts. I have an 800D, H50, 12GB of Vengeance RAM and an HX620 in my main rig. Their quality, customer service, value, and forum presence are unmatched.

I don't know what to say. Corsair products are just awesome. Never had any problems problems with the Corsair products i own. Now it's time to replace my old 8watt 2-speaker system.

Thank you for this giveaway opportunity.

Corsair is the one of the only brands that you know when you purchase a product from them, it will work as advertised, if not better.

Sweet! if I win I'm sure my kid will find some what to get his hand stuck in the sub woofer hole. :)

Great quality products and great support! In fact I like corsair so much that I finally registered after years of anonymously reading hardforum!

I wanna do untold things to them, like blasting lady gaga and justin bieber music!!

Why do i like corsair, ask my corsair ram, corsair power supply and corsair ssd. Because they do price/performance pretty dam well and they make their crap look good.

Back