Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

sp2500_viewa_1.png

A powerful 2.1-channel PC speaker system for gamers who demand high-fidelity audio, great stereo imaging, and dramatic bass performance.

Post once in this thread to enter a drawing for 1 of 5 sets of Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System. Please tell us what you like about Corsair and if you want to weenie out, just post your normal drivel. :p

Winners have been selected at random and notified via PM.

Posters numbers are: 203 586 816 1082 1114

Last edited:
Wish me luck fellas. :D I've used their products for years. I could use these so bad right about now.

Last edited:
This must be a first, we can post our normal drivel twice, for the same company!

Oh, the humanity of it all! ;)

my bose speakers ($100 wasted) are such crap, don't even use them anymore now that i have a corsair hs1 headset. would like to win these and throw the bose speakers out

Corsair went from having some of the best RAM, to having some of the best PC parts, period. Their RAM, cases, PSUs, CPU coolers, etc.. are all top notch.

I havent tried their speakers but these would be exactly what I need as I currently dont have speakers and not alot of room for a 5.1 or 7.1 setup.

No problems with their ram or psus, would love to give their speakers a shot.

corsair in the making sound equipment now?
great to see companies like corsair not afraid to take on new markets

I bought there 850 Watt psu and it has surpassed my expectations, I only have good to say about corsair love there products so much I got a H50, it also passed expectations. They helped me trouble shoot my system when I thought it was power supply issue and it turned out to be something else. Top notch company.

I really don't need any speakers, but i'm sure my Fiancee would like them :)

Corsair builds quality products at an affordable price point. Their HS1 headset has been the best headset I've purchased yet (over a dozen). I would love to see what their speakers can do.

High quality at a reasonable price is what goes through my mind. Always recommend thier PSUs.

Back