CORSAIR Debuts “Build It Better” at Computex 2016

HardOCP News

[H] News
CORSAIR®, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC hardware and high-performance gaming peripherals kicked off this year’s Computex today by offering press and industry partners an exclusive tour of its “Build it Better” showcase at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Taipei. A host of new technologies and soon-to-be-released CORSAIR products will be shown, alongside some of the most amazing custom modded PCs on display anywhere. Whether Enthusiasts want to build their system faster, quieter or brighter, with CORSAIR they can always Build It Better.

Corsair needs better quality control on their power supplies. It's hard to recommend a brand if you have to add "But not the X, Y or Z series" to everything you say. A lot of their products are good, but there are some notable exceptions.

Corsair needs better quality control on their power supplies. It's hard to recommend a brand if you have to add "But not the X, Y or Z series" to everything you say. A lot of their products are good, but there are some notable exceptions.

Hard to have a big company like Corsair without some penny pincher sneaking into the mix. And by penny pincher, I mean someone who thinks it is better to cut a few corners to save a buck. Only so many repairs/refunds can happen before someone notices. We hope. I wish rebranding would die off. Let the real manufacturer be the only brand they can have. Never understood this concept. Prolly has to do with those same penny pinching sub-humans.

Hard to have a big company like Corsair without some penny pincher sneaking into the mix. And by penny pincher, I mean someone who thinks it is better to cut a few corners to save a buck. Only so many repairs/refunds can happen before someone notices. We hope. I wish rebranding would die off. Let the real manufacturer be the only brand they can have. Never understood this concept. Prolly has to do with those same penny pinching sub-humans.

Jesus. Not everyone can afford those diamond encrusted iPhones.

Hard to have a big company like Corsair without some penny pincher sneaking into the mix. And by penny pincher, I mean someone who thinks it is better to cut a few corners to save a buck.

Thank you for explaining that.

Build it better than what? At this point, I'd trust twice-used OCZ parts before Corsair.

Corsair RAM, cases, keyboards, and mice are fine. The PSUs are ok if you know which one to get.

Build it better... Like they built their PSU and keyboards? I love my RGB K95 but I've had to replace it twice.

Is this a problem now days? My CORSAIR HX Series HX850 850W from 2010 is still going strong.

I hope their AXi line of PSU are considered good, as I'm currently using one for my main build

Back