Corsair COOL Water Cooling

Majin

2[H]4U
Corsair COOL Water Cooling Kit
Has anyone bought this Kit, or know much about it?
I read the review at Legit Reviews
And my Nerd friend at the store I shop at has it in and claims it really good.

Any input would be great!

It's basically a rebadged Swiftech kit. As a result I have heard good things about it. You might wanna look at the Swiftech kits and possibly eliminate the 'middle man'. If your buddy can get it for you at a good price then it's definitely worth a look.

The differences/advantages/disadvantes between getting the Corsiar kit or a Swiftech kit have been discussed more than a few times on this forum. The conclusion was get whichever one you want, there will be no difference in the product nor the service.

I have the Corsair COOL for LGA 775 and it makes a huge difference in my cooling temps. I went from a Thermaltake Tower 112 with a 92mm Vantec fan which was getting temps of 60C idle and 70-75C load. I dealt with those high temps because it was nice and quiet. Temps with COOL are now down to 41C idle and 49C load. The kit is super quiet, too. I know these temps seem really high, but bear in mind it is a Prescott. Anything that can shave 20 degress celcius off is a sweet product in my book. For watercooling n00bs like me, it was a great kit to get started with. Complete installation took around 2 hours as I was very careful to get everything just right the first time.

the parts on that set up look like they were bought out of a old hardware store it probally works pisser but look cheap,No Bling Bling

Back