Corsair Carbide 240

MotionBlur

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone have any idea when the black variant of this case is actually going to be out? Newegg listed it as shipping 9/5/2014 and my Amazon pre-order 3 weeks ago listed it as a 11/18/2014 ship date.

I remember reading the Anandtech review a while back saying August shipment, will have all of my parts for a new system next Tuesday, but no case at the moment.

as far as Amazon is concerned, the reply I got from "CorsairGeorge" (overclock.net) on 8/26 was "Probably pretty soon, from what I can tell their containers have been on the water for over 3 weeks already."

as far as Amazon is concerned, the reply I got from "CorsairGeorge" (overclock.net) on 8/26 was "Probably pretty soon, from what I can tell their containers have been on the water for over 3 weeks already."

Awesome thanks!

The price just dropped on Amazon right as I got enough money to buy it. I'm looking forward to this case a lot!

The price just dropped on Amazon right as I got enough money to buy it. I'm looking forward to this case a lot!

Awesome!

Interesting enough my pre-order still hasn't moved to "shipping soon", but has tomorrow as the delivery date.

Boo. Out of stock until the 7th. Amazon said they'd refund shipping, though.

Boo. Out of stock until the 7th. Amazon said they'd refund shipping, though.

I should have order from Newegg, then at least I'd have it for sure tomorrow. Waiting to hear the big thud against my door when the lasership delivery person throws it against my front door in the next couple days.

For those curious, ordered from Newegg shortly after my last post (10:35 AM EST) - shipped out at 1:45 PM EST.

I had a ton of amazon credit, so I'm just gonna wait it out for them to ship next week. Besides, I don't have a HSF that fits the case yet, so this gives me a bit more time to get one.

I had a ton of amazon credit, so I'm just gonna wait it out for them to ship next week. Besides, I don't have a HSF that fits the case yet, so this gives me a bit more time to get one.

I had bought a Corsair H105 2 weeks ago in preparation for it, so I'm ready to go (Corsair lists a few of their CLC that are supported)

mine just shipped and is expected to arrive tomorrow. :) since the build at this point is just a transfer, I'll see what the noise levels are like before trying new cooling.

I had bought a Corsair H105 2 weeks ago in preparation for it, so I'm ready to go (Corsair lists a few of their CLC that are supported)

Yeah, I'm probably going to go with the H100i. I can't afford a full custom loop at the moment, but my current Thermalright tower won't fit, so I need something. I might just have to run without the side panel for a few days, haha

My case just got delivered:

corsair.jpg

6pm can't come soon enough :)

Man I wish I went m-ATX on this build 15 months ago because I would have this case right now. Actually contemplating swapping mobos just for it.

Back