Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

My first Cosair product was a set of 6gb (3x2gb) Dominator 1600 ram for my x58 gaming setup in the living room. Most of my other machines are Apple, so when I built this one I made sure to get parts with a decent reputation and the Dominator ram does not disappoint.

I would say their high end ram is what I like best about Corsair.

Joseph

Already proud owner of a corsais case, SSD, power supply, and ram. My computer could use a friend.

Great customer service. You can get similar products anywhere, but when something doesn't work, corsair is there.

Customer Support. Corsair stands behind everything they do. Main reason why I own several Corsair products!

Merry Christmas!

What I like about Corsair is their desirable product line up. Every single piece is world class.

I might be too late, but...

I've always been a pretty big fan of their RAM. I've hardly ever strayed away from the Corsair name.

I trust Corsair products. They are designed by the sort of hardware enthusiast who they are marketed to. They know how particular their customers are about build quality, features and service.

been using Corsair memory for i think now, almost 20 years. others cherry pick and sell you out of spec chips that will fail with months. Corsairs have always been solid.

when i built a rig for my daughter i chose a rock solid Corsair PSU based on what i had experienced with their memory. when i bought my first SSD, of course, i chose Corsair as well.

quite frankly, you can't go wrong choosing Corsair...they've built alot of trust with gaming pc builders longer than anyone else.

I like their customer support, SSD's and their cases are sexy. Also props for their power supplies.

Corsair's products are built on the six sails of the three main masts: form, function, and support.

The form of Corsair products are based on elegant industrial design and usability.
The function of Corsair products offers uncompromising performance and addresses the needs of buyers.
The support of Corsair products guarantees a superior customer experience and hassle-free resolution of any potential issues.

You don't need to look beyond Corsair because it will take you there!

Not only are their products of high standard, their continued support beyond simply purchasing their products is one of the best I've ever dealt with.

What I love about corsair is their memory and power supplies. I've had great luck with them and the prices have been pretty good too!

I've used Corsair memory in my PC & Gaming builds for probably 10 years or more and love it.
Corsair XMS DDR2 memory has been running in my gaming rig for 5 years now and it's as good as the day I bought it! Corsair memory is all I ever buy.
I'm due for an upgrade and there would be nothing better than to start with quality Corsair products!

Thank you for this opportunity!
Brett
Indianapolis, IN

Corsair has great looking components, just built a new system with a Corsair case, PSU and CPU cooler!

Great quality products across all their component lineups. Just got an M60 for Christmas, and I'd seriously consider a complete Corsair rig build in the future.

Long time user of there products, I still have some way back products that are still going strong. Thats all I ask for in a product, it's reliable and hassle free, the way it used to be!

My builds consist of almost exclusive all Corsair parts except the cpu watercoolers. The idea of coming home to a wet PC scares me.

QUALITY point period paragraph...
cant speak about there customer service I've never needed to use it.. see above :D

I like how every category they get into they do it well without comprimising quality. you can rely on their product working in your machine.

I love the massive warranties, that says a lot about their PSUs at least. I bought a PSU of theirs not too long about for a hefty sum, and I fully expect it to be the only surviving component when everything else gets replaced ;)

i dont know about the "bare" in these systems, They look like they are one CPU, GPU and mobo away from a really nice system.

Back