Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I like Corsair's quality. Never had a failure with their RAM, and their PSU's have been quite steady.
Also like that they pretty much cover the gamut of RAM needs from the entusiast kits to the value lines, and pretty much everything inbetween.

I do wish they still made SD and MicroSD cards though.

Haven't had the chance to work with one of their cases yet, but wouldn't mind the chance to put one through it's paces

Corsair has a fantastic reputation for quality and customer service. Their stuff is great!

I love their customer service. They stand behind their products and are willing to replace anything without hassle.

Not only does Corsair have some of the best quality products on the market, they have excellent customer service to boot! Can't beat that with a stick.

I love Corsair because ever since the days of DDR-400 they have produced top notch products and treat every customer like they are a VIP hardware reviewer. :)

My XMS DDR withstood overvolting and phase change cooling and never broke a sweat. At a point like that, you realize you're dealing with a special product from a special company.

Thanks!

-Brian

I use Corsair stuff whenever I can.

Currently I have an H70 cooler, DDT 2500 Speakers, xms ram, hs1 usb headphones, a Corsair 850 TX power supply, and a Graphite Series™ 600T Mid-Tower Case.

Why do I use it whenever I can? Attention to detail and value.

#1 in my book in quality and #1 in my book with attention to detail. I want the best, for the best price. Thats why I choose Corsair.

I currently have a 3 year old i7 920 system which I built with a corsair TX850W after reading the review on the [H]. It's been perfectly reliable and has never given me any issues. Heck, it's the most reliable PSU I've ever has the pleasure to install in a PC period! The cables are very well shielded. I LOVE the length of the cables which has been a boon with the few different full tower cases I've gone through for that system(I have PC chassis ADD) as I've never had any issues for the motherboard connectors or hard drive/dvd drive connectors even with the PSU mounted in the bottom and the cables being routed in the back. Plus it's quiet. From the quality reviews I have peace of mind that the current being pumped to my components of very stable and very safe. Heck I have had the PC suffer a few power outages either from bad weather or my damn cat disconnecting the power cable behind the PC(3 times!!) and I've NEVER had a damaged component or issues firing the system back up(can't say the same from another brand PSU, which damaged my motherboard, and other horror stories from corporate jobs).

Peace of mind is Priceless and I get that from Corsair PSUs which means I will gladly buy from them again without hesitation. Heck I already have: I built a budget (read: sub 450$) media/minecraft server last week. I was choosing inexpensive components as really the only demanding feature of my server was the dedicated minecraft server software. I wanted a 400w power supply as that seemed more than enough and the prices for those units are pretty low, 40$. I originally was eyeing the coolermaster elitepower 460 as it offered 460watts, more than my minimum, and the reviews were decent. But then in my preffered PC parts store, I saw a shelf stacked with Corsair Builder series PSUs and saw the CX430W V2 unit for 50$, sure it was 10$ more and 30w less, but I knew for sure that I would be getting a great quality unit that would be reliable, safe and last a long time so I just took that instead, no need for reviews. Good decision on my part, the unit was sexy with a flat black paint job and a nicely printed logo. The cables again were super long, very well sleved(I'm shocked myself to find a 50$ 430w psu with sleved cables) and way more connectors than I could ever need. 80plus certification at that price point with the value already included is a bonus at this point. Oh yeah, a 50$ psu with like 10 zip ties included? Nice touch!

What can I say either than I'm sold to the brand overall. My experience with their PSUs as well as seeing the rock solid reviews on all their other product lines tells me that I can trust their products, regardless of what their products might be and regardless of the price.

I like Corsair product reliability; I can always refer somebody to purchase Corsair RAM or power supply without having to worry about it going bad.

I like Cosair's support with their warranties as well; I've only had to use it once, but it was quick & painless.

what i like about corsair is that that there products perform as good or better than they claim

In a industry that trolls out cheap rebranded asia made products, I applaud Corsair for listening and designing new, quality tech that is reasonably priced.

Top notch Customer service.
Quality products, at reasonable prices.
expansion into other sectors.

What I like about Corsair is that they were a pioneer in the computer industry with their memory modules, which were always known for their reliability, and their awesome Redbeard, whose helped many people on the forums, and their far above the norm tech support. The company is definitely run by computer enthuiasts who enjoy making life interesting for gamers, builders and benchers.

tl;dr: awesome sauce.

Merry Christmas!!!

Love listening to Christmas music on my Corsair HS1 headphones!

Thanks to Hardocp for reviewing them, I bought my pair shortly after reading their review. :)

In a world of mediocrity its nice to find a company that has high standards of quality and craftsmanship . Great job corsair!

Corsair is really damn awesome. The SP2500 is the greatest PC speakers I've had grace my existence. You gotta love it when PC speakers cause noise complaints. :D

Wide variety of quality items produced with a great customer support system. A+ company, thanks guys!

I like Corsair because they're consistent. They haven't gone through phases where they tried to maximize profits or skimp on parts. The gear they make is tailored to their specifications, not to a price point. Corsair user for 12+ years.

What I love is Corsair's very high quality products. I just picked up an SSD of theirs and been very very happy with it. Thank you again Corsair for your fine products.

Superb customer service.
Great forum as part of that service.
Very reliable, quality products.
Very good warranty and ease of using when needed.
Again, outstanding customer service which I used a few years back when a lot
of us griped about a certain chip not being used on some memory.
Corsair bent over backwards to remedy the issue and make the customer happy.
They went the extra 10 miles. I don't believe any other company would have done the same.
Great job Corsair. :cool:

All Corsair products may not be engineered in house, but the brand indicates a level of quality that you can rely on.

Back