Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I liked their logo when I bought my first piece of their ram. Now I use their products anytime I need to build something for myself or a friend :D

Their products are top notch, their prices are good, and you just can't beat their customer support. Just everything you can ask for!

Love thier Cases,their water cooling setups and really like thier PSU's

Awesome products.

11.12.23 If corsair possess a letter of mark they imagined themselves a cut above pirates, as privateeres gathering loot for the french crown. The 1994 Corsair memory company helps advance the market by offering products at a reasonable price (except low price quality ddr memory.)

Products, customer service, selection, reputability, reliability... What's not to like. Get with the program and buy Corsair.

I haven't owned much Corsair, but I LOVE my H80, CPU is always nice and cool even with major over clock.

Thansk Corsair!

I like the fair pricing and great quality of their RAM. I've been using their memory in the last 4 systems I've built for myself and relatives and haven't had any problems.

I like Corsair because they stick by their product and are easy to reach if there ever is a problem.

I've had good luck with their power supplies. The TX650s I've used in two different builds have been going strong for three years now.

what I like about Corsair,

Excellent Customer support - they fixed my HX750 psu for me when newegg wouldn't

Excellent Prices - I bought my H60 for $60 and never looked back

Fingers crossed I win something? :p

Hands down BEST CS ever. Bought a used HX520 it blew up a year later, they sent me a new one no charge. Bought a ton of Cx400 for family and friends builds havent had one fail yet. My H50 cools my 760 like a boos. Im not one to brand drop but I do for Corsair.

I'm a big fan of Corsair and have been using their products since I've first started building computers.

Corsair's attention to detail in product design and customer service makes the customer feel valued a fact and factor many businesses fail to appreciate these days.

First, thanks to Corsair and [H]!

I like Corsair because of the quality reputation. Memory, SSDs, cases, PSUs, etc. Everything they make is worth considering.

but maybe I'm old skool.. I just love the companies polish on their modules, always a great product.

I love how corsair's products raise the bar in quality and value for every category they enter. I've been buying corsair value ram exclusively since the product arrived. My last psu was a really nice corsair model.

I look forward to seeing what new areas corsair decides to raise the bar in. Competition is always a good thing, and Corsair does a great job of keeping other companies on their toes to promote innovation.

I love corsairs commitment to top notch components for the enthusiast market. I went from buying corsair ram for most of my builds to buying corsair cases, PSU's and even cooling. The companies solid customer support keeps me hooked even if a product is less than stellar or slightly more expensive than the competitors. I will pay the extra money to ensure I support the company that deserves it.

What I love about Corsair is that they really care about taking good care of their customers!

I like Corsair because they are giving away free items. Now who cannot like free items.

I like corsair because they are ALWAYS a reliable brand! performance and quality :D

Happy holidays folks!

Back