Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

What I love about Corsair?

Quality.
Owned 8 memory sticks and 1 PSU from Corsair and never had a stability issue from them, unlike some other brands.

No matter what market Corsair has branched into, it has offered reliable products and customer service to match! A company for all seasons ;)

My current rig is sporting one of their PSUs 8GB of Corsair memory and one of their (smaller) SSDs.

I like their high quality products, cutting edge technologies, reliability and affordability in their products. All in all, Corsair is a brand I can trust.

Corsair is a trustworthy brand. Every Corsair item I have bought has met or exceeded exception. They have not cashed in on their name, they keep delivering quality product.

Regards,

Chris

It's really simple. I trust Corsair. They make the highest quality PSU's so when I see another computer product by Corsair I believe it too is the highest quality and backed by great customer service.

Corsair products are fantastic. I have a PSU, H50, headset and soon-to-be keyboard from them, I love that they are moving into peripherals now.

What I love about corsair is when I had my first ram from them and the stick died I was able to RMA it without any questions. Plus the lifetime warranty, who can ask for more? <3

I've long sworn by Corsair for their memory and more recently their PSUs as well. Some of the best CS in the industry.

Corsair makes good stuff, and they have reps here on the boards to help us out with issues. Whats not to like?

Excellent performance and rock-solid quality. Over the course of close to 10 years I have never been disappointed with a Corsair purchase.

Corsair amazing customer service, quality, reliability and most importantly they make products that we want.

everything they have to offer. i've always recommended their products and use them in builds i do for friends

What I like best about my two Corsair power supplies is that I haven't touched them since I built the machines they're in.

I have had great luck with corsair products. I go out of my way to recommend them to all my friends, they work out of the box and stay working till you outgrow them. Great psu's great memory great ssd's and great support to help if you have problems.

At the beginning there was only Corsair memory. But as time passed, what made Corsair awesome has been passed onto other products line. Their products are always top quality and warranty service top notched. Glad to see them stand the test of time and change PC hardware for the better.

I've been using Corsair products for years, and have been consistently impressed with their quality, both of the products themselves, and of the service the provide should something fail.

I love the awesome customer support provided by Corsair.

I currently have RAM, a PSU and CPU cooler from Corsair in my current build. I couldn't be happier with their quality and attention to detail.

Corsair was my first memory brand when I got into building starting with an A7N8X-Deluxe and it is in my system now.

Always reliable.

Corsair hands down makes the best products in Memory, PSU's and Cases. Whenever I'm building a system I go to them for my needs or if a Friend is building a system I ask, are you using Corsair? If they're not, I'll rub it in on them until they buy. I've never had an issue with any of the products they make which is why I'm a loyal customer.

Been exclusively using Corsair power supplies for a few years now. The price point and [H] reviews always seem to match up.

Back