Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

Corsair generally makes products of consistent quality above or at least equivalent to most of their competitors.

when i get corsair parts I know they're going to be reliable and the MIR's are the best i've ever dealt with

I love the quality of Corsair's products. In all the years I have purchased from them I have never had a problem or an RMA. Solid and dependable.

I love Corsair because their products always work as advertised and are well desgined.

As a longtime Corsair customer, I am glad to see a good company becoming a great company by greatly expanding their product line while maintaining excellent customer service.

I like the Corsair's Disruption Web. It's not as good as the Defiler's Dark Cloud, but provides similar strategy.

great looks, great quality, and great customer service is why I keep choosing corsair time and time again.

Corsair is great! Have never had any problems with their RAM. I've still got some running in a computer from 2004 that is now my WHS box. Fine quality products.

my favorite thing about Corsair is the support/warranty. Lol having psus, cases, and cooling kits covered means if something goes wrong then I don't have to worry unlike certain other manufacturers.

I like that Corsair continually engineers products that meet and exceed a demanding users expectations.

I like Corsair's logo! You just don't see old sailing ships these days... :D

Thanks for the contest!

I love all Corsair products and have purchased them consistently over the years, my current rig has a nice Corsair power supply and love the red/black color scheme. I've used their memory products and flash drives having used both. Their customer service is great, and their quality shows throughout the product lines... my current setup is getting VERY dated at 4 years old, so sure hope to win :)

what I like about corsair:

-My little SSD that make my 2 year old computer act like a new one again
-General good comments when I read review on the egg

I think Corsair got product generaly well priced and it is a brand I fell comfortable buying without trouble.

I've used their memory in quite a few builds and it hasn't failed on me, and the build quality of their cases looks superb!

Corsair has gotten good at one thing... being good at a lot of things. I dig the fact that a company gets diverse with it's offerings.

Corsair has excellent customer service and had made great sticks of memory. Its good to see them diversify and get into more markets with great products.

Having used Corsair RAM and power supplies I have picked up one of their water coolers and want one of their cases for my next upgrade. The quality is high and the price is right.

Corsair makes great quality products at competitive pricing. I've never had ANY problems with their stuff!

I hope that serving overseas in the US military with my APO address still counts as North America ?? :confused:

What I love about Corsair is that when you buy a corsair product, you know you are getting something made with pride, you can feel it in the construction and design of each part.

There is a distinct brand identity to Corsair products, almost a sort of product DNA and when I order something that bears the Corsair name, I never have to think twice if I am going to receive a product worthy of my hard earned money.

Ultimately I can spend a slight premium for a corsair product versus another brand, but I know that I will only have to buy the product one time, because Corsair not only stands behind their products, they stand behind their customers.

I like Corsair because they often sponsor many of these sweet give aways.

Also, their powersupply is feeding my rig, so I feel obligated to say something about quality and value, but you know... free stuff.

Corsair makes excellent stuff, and they stand behind it. I've never had a major issue with their stuff, and the minor one that I had was professionally handled, something I can't say for other companies.

Back