Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I like corsair because their PSU's are rock solid and their cases have an amazing attention to detail and cable management.

If I do win I only want the SSD, everything else will be donated to hardocp users who need them more than I do. I want to serve the [H] people by the [H] people

Corsair puts more thought into their products than any company I've ever dealt with. Their feature-set is unmatched by anybody in their class, and their products have some of the most outstanding build quality on the market.

Corsair rules, man.

They are my go to for memory.The last two systems I've built have been with Corsair memory and so will be next one I build!

They went from dominating the memory market to dominating the entire peripheral market. I still have a 4GB Flash Voyager on my key chain, the thing is indestructible. Can't wait to get my K60 Keyboard.

because Corsair is awesome.

Forgot the guy's name but there was a tech guy at the will-call (I was doing an RMA) that just really took care of things.

Although I don't have to RMA that often, the fact that I can do RMA's so effortlessly is another reason why Corsair is so awesome

Does what it says, which in today's world, means a lot.
Correctly priced
Usually is pretty.
Oh, and good customer service, that's important.

I only own a Corsair HX520 PSU, but I do like that all the years of hype about Corsair is deserved. They don't have a gazillion different product lines, but every time they add something new, it's a polished product when it hits reviews. Corsair screams quality without being ridiculously expensive. I should get some XMS2 for my box since I probably won't be upgrading anytime soon with my current bills :( :)

Corsair has a great reputation and makes a quality product. And their prices are great too. It's nice to get a reliable product and a price that doesn't break the bank.

I've enjoyed the Corsair headphones I bought a few months ago, the sound quality from them is outstanding, I have had no issues being heard via the microphone when in a game. I also have a Corsair power supply that has been rock solid.

I have been thinking of replacing my case with the white 600T.

What do I like about Corsair? I like how they don't try to be part of the overclocker/enthusiast community, they just ARRRRR! :D

Im new to building computers and have heard many good things about COSAIR. I think they are pretty decently priced. Hopefully ill be getting CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 memory in the near future for the computer im trying to build. Oh and i freakin love this tower- Corsair Graphite Series 600T CC600TM Mid-Tower Gaming Case

Corsair is awesome because their products are all quality, whether it be memory, ssd's, cooling solutions, cases, power supplies, etc. It's no wonder why they back their products with great warranties. Congratulations on bringing water cooling to a larger audience with remarkable performance!

Happy holidays!

I love their SSDs and memory for their superior reliability and price!!!:p

Excellent products at good prices. I particularly like the memory. I've never had a Corsair stick go bad. Can't say that about a few other companies.

Love corsair for their customer service. I once ordered the wrong type of ram (!!!!) for my system, and they replaced it with the correct type at no charge. That's pretty awesome in my book.

corsair rocks ! I built my systems with their components and now my oldest son is following in dad's footsteps is building his with of course corsair parts . his little brother would like to follow but needs his own system instead if his brothers hand me down. you could sure make a post holiday wish come true for a deserving boy to build his first system from scratch.:D

yours truly mike from mass.

There are alot of companies out there, Corsair in my opinion is simply one of, if not the best out there for many reasons

-Customer Service
-Catering to the individual users needs
-A huge selection for any budget
-Not using cheap parts to make more money
-There for customers as much if not more then business
-top notch products in every tier

Myself I use corsair where I can afford to do so, they have never let me down, and will continue to use and recomend thier products to freinds, family, and clan mates. Thier a name that matters, has been, and continues to be that way, keep rocking it Corsair.

I love Corsair because of their dedication to giving quality products to all types of computer users. To the value ram that's in my wife's laptop, to the high quality PSU that's powering my rig. I also can attest to their excellent customer service from a hassle free RMA I had to do earlier this year. They are a company that others in the computer world should strive to emulate.

I've been extremely happy with all of my Corsair products.....triple channel RAM kit, TX750 PSU, HS1A headset, the sturdiest flash drive I've ever owned, and the fastest rebate processing of any company I've dealt with!

Well, of course Corsair is a fine company because of their commitment to clipper ships and the pirate community. YARRRR!

What is there not to like about Corsair products? They make excellent hardware that most of us love to use! Thanks and Merry Christmas :)

What I love about Corsair:

Their excellent customer service.
The quaility of their products.
The price!

Really.. what's not to like. I've been buying their products for years! Corsair memory in recent years has been da bomb!

I personally have 8GB of Corsair RAM and a 550 Watt Corsair PS. I've never once had an issue with either product. I often dream about owning one of their cases or water coolers. When you find a company that has the global reputation of Corsair, you want to own everything they make. Here's my slim chance!

I can't pick just one thing about Corsair that I like.

Good Quality
Great Service.
Enthusiast Perspective.

Those items really set them apart.

Back