Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I've had good experiences with their products. Been a fan since I got my first set of XMS way back in the day.

I've never bought anything but corsair memory since its been around, and have expanded to cooler, power supply and ssd. I'm hoping for the 650d combo but am good for any of it :)

Customer service and quality products. I thought I had a pita to troubleshoot with there RAM isolating the issue and they had me send it all back when only 1 stick of the matching pairs where bad. That really won me over since them.

I love that they have a) managed to expand from memory into so many arenas of computer components and b) while expanding have maintained their excellent quality and service reputations

I like that when I buy corsair I know it will have excellent performance and reliability.

I have always liked corsair memory and I have been considering their new cases and speakers in my next build.

I'm in!

Why do I love Corsair? ... ... Because it's what all the cool kids are doing.

What I like about Corsair are the 'beards posting in forums. :D

I like that Corsair has such awesome support. I contacted them about my HX1000W and told them I didn't have enough SATA power cables, they send me a coupon code to order some for free. I will be buying more Corsair products in the future, they are solid and the service seems great if you need it. Maybe I'll win some free stuff, that would be awesome too.

I like that corsair's rebate center is well organized, efficient, and updates regularly preventing me from being left in the dark. Oh and of course the product is what really brings efficiency to my life.

I like corsair because of the excellent quality of their products and their customer-friendliness when something malfunctions and you setup and RMA

Corsair has always had great products and a well deserved reputation. Big fan of their PSUs.

I've used their RAM before with very good results. I'd love to find out if their other components are just as solid.

thanks

Hot systems. Never had any trouble with Corsair hardware - could use some!

Quality, reliability, and warranty. When you buy Corsair products you have peace of mind that you don’t get with other manufacturers.

I've purchased several Corsair power supplies and RAM modules and they've always been rock solid.

Really? Why Corsair? Come on, that only requires two words: Awe - some

Seriously, lifetime warranty, customer service, appearance, price point, just about everything they do says "we want you to have the best and the baddest rig on the block, and want it to run perfectly, if not we'll fix it." Too bad 99% of the rest of vendors do not do the same.

There customer service is second to none. Quality products. I really need a new case as my stuff doesn't fit in the one I'm using at the moment :) powe supply is sitting ontop of the case lol

Just got the Vengeance M60 & K60. LOVE to make it as much of Corsair as possible. Oh, I have their speakers as well!

I like corsair products because of great customer service, their products aren't covered in LED's and they perform very well.

I'm a Corsair customer for life thanks to superior quality and service. The 700D I have was thoughtfully laid out with enthusiasts in mind and every power supply I've used in a build was Corsair, and none have failed.

Props for building products people want and products you can back!

Great quality products. I have been buying their stuff since DDR was the hot new memory. My current Rig uses 16GB of Corsair ram and the Corsair H50 cooler.

~daPhoosa

Corsair equals high quality, reliable products. I've been running corsair ram for afew years with fantastic results!

Corsair is a great company with great products. Just really rock solid stuff in terms of performance and reliability.

I love Corsair!

Great customer support
Solid products
Great pricing
No surprises

Their new K90 keyboard (just got it) is just an example of this. Solid build, well designed and looks great!

I recommend their products to everyone.

I absolutely love Corsair cases. So many different configurations and top notch quality. I keep buying them over and over again.

Back