Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

because like the REAL Corsair airplane, I can use this stuff to shoot down planes too(ok ok, videogame airplanes. But i still want it!)

I have used Corsair products for years and have always had nothing but great results from their products. Anytime I had to call for support they have always been the most friendly and willing to do whatever it took to make it as painless and easy as possible.
Corsair Rules!!!

What I like about Corsair:

Known for quality that gives and gives without giving out
They're giving me the chance to finally replace my six year old computer

I love Corsair's customer service, product quality, and warranty. I've been using their power supplies and memory for years & years, and never once had anything fail on me. Nuff said.

Corsair is very reliable. I especially love their power supplies. Top notch quality!

Quality is outstanding over anyone else.

H50, Vengeance DDR3 user, 800D wannabeuser. :D

What's not to like about a company in business since `94 that makes products that work so well. I've been VERY pleased with Corsair RAM and PSU's.

I had to RMA 3 things with Corsair and every single one was smooth. I buy corsair even its more expensive for that reason alone.

The thing I like most about corsair products is their attention to detail. Their cases are absolutely stunning and are a dream to make a build with. Their headphones are great sound for a fair price, and their PSU's are some of the best in the business.

Keep it up Corsair!

All of those cases are gorgeous and I must has. Corsair seems to only make quality products, it's quite impressive they haven't really made a dud with how far they've branched out.

I've used Corsair memory in every system build i've done in the last 15 years, I'd love the chance to get my hands on other Corsair products.

Well, I used to buy Thermaltake cases, but after getting two clunkers in a row I decided to try Corsair. When my PSU crapped out, it too was replaced by a Corsair 450W unit.

The case is excellent. It is quiet enough for me to game in the same room as my sleeping wife, and looks good enough to be on top of the desk (not like the ridiculous looking HAF series of cases). The power supply works as it should, not much to say about it really.

I love how Corsair puts a lot of effort into their products. Corsair is all about quality.

not sure if I am allowed to enter now that I'm a mod, but here goes....

Corsair Support if what I most like about them. Def kicks ass!

So far the things I like about Corsair are their SSD's and their H70 - H100 water cooling kits as well as their memory. I also like the styling of their cases.

Love their cases, recently did a gaming build with a D650 and it was fantastic. I was blown away by the fit and finish as well as the ease of install.

Corsair is showing that you can make components "cool". Their cases are fantastic both in aesthetics and function. Products are always top-notch. I hear their support is great, but I wouldn't know personally. I've never had a Corsair product fail on me. :)

Great customer service.

Good quality ram.

Some really nice looking cases nowadays.

My system is so old now..

Wow thoes are some realy nice kits. I always had good luck whit yall stuff and yall ssd rock and the one time I had trouble whit your gear I had a fast rma and was taking care of fast

Corsair produces quality parts and that is why I have so many of their products

Back