Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

Excellent build quality, attention to details and Corsair actively listens to it's customers!

After using Memory, PSU, in my latest build I must say I am very impressed with their quality, and customer service.

Rebates were so easy!

My first corsair product was a 90 Gb Force 3 SSD. It has really opened my eyes to the quality of the company (both product and service wise). Corsair will definitely be on my mind when purchasing new computer products in the future!

Corsair products are very reliable and Corsair has outstanding customer support. :)

What's NOT to like about Corsair?
I don't think I've been disappointed with the quality of a Corsair purchase yet, from RAM to power supplies, Corsair is about all I consider buying anymore!
Things always exude quality.

I like that the name "Corsair" alone is enough to convey a certain level of quality. I have never been disappointed!

What do I like about Corsair?
Duh~ Everything! The memory rocks, their power supplies don't ever fail, the headset (USB) is the first one that I have ever preferred to wear to game. I'm looking for an excuse to try one of the cases...

One of my regrets was not purchasing a corsair 650d case.
I really like the integrated components, especially with the new h100, etc. using link :)

I like corsair for one simple reason, QUALITY. All my purchases have lasted for an EXTREMELY long time and never give me any issues. They simply work.

Back in the day, Corsair was one of the few great brands for RAM. Nowadays, that same name means all sorts of great products. Keep it up, Corsair!

Amazing quality at a reasonable price.

I've got a corsair PSU and it's amazing. Efficient, high-quality power output, and damn quiet. Also wasn't an arm and a leg more than the competition. Never had to RMA thier RAM either. What's not to like?

I love their PSU's, but most of all--i like that their Rebates department actually sends out the rebates they promise :)

I love Corsair ram...have it in all my systems..all 2 of them!! Come on Corsair, help a brother out!!!

Chappie

I love corsair because they have a quality product. My soon to be 5 year old dominator ram is STILL running strong. I love them, my next rig will also have corsair parts INCLUDING dominator ram sticks. HardOCP and Corsair you can make that a closer reality ;)

I like Corsair's power supplies and memory. I will gladly take their stuff :)

I love that they offer nearly everything an enthusiast would need to build a kick ass PC from top to bottom in their product catalog.

I like how they have gone from high quality RAM to high quality other components, too. They expanded but did not give up their quality. Excellent.

:)

Great range of quality products.
Somehow I knew that the PSU in my cheap case would have to be replaced sooner rather than later, I should have ordered my Corsair modular PSU long before the cheap unbranded one started smoking!

Corsair, makes quality products, and has good customer service.

One of the premium brands i recommend to people.

I love the fact that they stand behind their products with impressive customer service.

Their new case line and gaming peripherals also show that they can expand to virtually any market!

Back