Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

No matter what Corsair makes it's always an awesome product. Can't beat their customer service either, my very first experience was way back when I had a 1 GB Voyager and the rubber cap wore out and fell off plus got lost. Got sent another one for free in the mail within the week after PMing one of their reps. Been using their products whenever possible ever since.

Count me in! I'm actually in the process of figure out what parts to get for a hybrid HTPC/Gaming computer. Been using Corsair products back since P4 days. Never disappointed me!

Corsair has quality and value locked down, and it's been that way for quite some time.

Every Corsair product I have is top notch quality and has never failed me. I look at them first when making upgrades.

I've been building PC for a long time.

I always tried to use Corsair memory when available.

Now they got PSUs, I do the same. Builder Series are an AWESOME value. Hx series are perfect for my own system though ;)

Cases are pretty good too! A bit pricey though, but quality is there.

Can't comment on the SSDs I use only Intel for reliability purposes.

All in all, I think Corsair Rocks! I'm always proud to put the little "powered by Corsair" sticker on any PC I build :)

I love Corsair quality. It is good they have expanded, but it is great that they have maintained the build quality that they are known for in the first place!

I've had terrible luck with PSUs, but the Corsair one I've got runs silent and stable. Thanks for that, Corsair!

There is nothing I don't like about Corsair products. Rock solid components all around.

Well, my main gaming rig has a corsair hydro cooler, ram, and psu int it. Is that not explanation enough?? :)

i like corsairs attention to detail. every product is well thought out with ease of use and understated good looks put at the forefront.

I like the fact that when I have to deal with their tech support, they resolve the problem, and I actually see the rebates from the stuff I order if it from them... as opposed to some others...

I must say I've used their memeory for several years and just recently started using the PSU's and cases. I have always admired their customer service and quick response with my questions. Hopefully you'll let me experience one of these barebone systems and tell everyone about it.

I love and use their cases, power supplies and memory. I've been wanting to try out their keyboards, mice and headsets but just haven't had the budget for it. Their products are well made and well respected within the community.

Seem to put out quality products. I have owned their RAM and an H50. Both work great for me.

Amazing company. Best support and best products.

I will only use corsair in my computer (well all that they offer)

Corsair has great products and awesome customer service. I've used their memory since my first A64 build (DDR 400)...

great company. I only use their psu's in my builds. excellent ram as well. would love to get one of these for a nas box.

I like how they are nice enough to give things away to the people who buy their products.

I trust Corsair's customer service, quality of product, and their mail in rebate process speed is just fantastic. With all that, what's not to love about Corsair

Corsair has consistent great quality with all their products. I own their ram and power supplies. I would love to try their cases and headphones.

Thanks,

Gerald Price

Corsair is my favorite hardware company. Always means good quality! Plus, they are based in CA!!

Probably the best CS out of any tech company. I had questions regarding one of their speaker products, literally 30 minutes after I submitted a full list of questions I had meaningful and helpful answers to all of them.

I like the fairly consistant quality in corsair products. Also the logo, and the cases are probably the best I've used so far (650D)

Customer service, quality products and packaging, I love every Corsair product I own and hope to have more in the future!

I've always had a good experience with Corsair products. They are top notch and great in quality.

Great quality products. All the Corsair products I've ever bought are still running strongly. Very good reliability.

Corsair products and accessories are always of excellent quality and the customer service when you need it has been the best I've ever dealt with.

Their logo looks like sails.

Their products and customer service are top notch too.

I've always liked Corsair's quality, since the time they were only known for memory.

Looks like Corsair is swashbuckling their way across the hardware map with all today's offerings.

Good to see a company who's on course, with the wind at their backs. ;)

CORSAIR is a reputation company. Most of my compute's stuffs are made by CORSAIR. They have never failed on me once.

Back