Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

What do I like about Corsair? Everything! They always make top notch products with amazing customer service and I use them for anything I can. Cases, memory, cooling, power, SSDs, EVERYTHING!

I have corsair ram and psu. Corsair makes reliable quality products along with great customer service. I've never had a problem with anything I have bought and their forums have helped me setup what I did get. The range of items for the pc that they sell is amazing.

What's not to like about corsair? I'm running an H70 on my core i7-960 Quad core and have yet to pass 50 C even under load, I would LOVE to get a barebones systems from them and trick it out further!!!!!!!! And I forgot to add that I am using the HS1A headphones as well, which also ROCK!!!!!!

Last edited:
What is not to love? Corsair has listened to the enthusiast community and delivered product after product that meets or exceeds their needs.

It would be great to win!

I love Corsair products. I've been using their RAM almost exclusively in my systems for the last 12 years. Same goes for their power supplies, which I've been using since they released them. I love the value, stability and performance of the products, as well as liking the fact a support guy used to, or maybe still does, frequent this forum.

I also have a Corsair headset which I find to be a great products as well. I'd love to win one of these systems and have experience with even more of their products.

I like the quality that the brand conveys. I know I can buy a Corsair PSU and it will operate to spec. I know I can buy Corsair RAM and it will run to spec at spec voltage.

What i like about Ccorsair is uncompromising quality for the enthusiast market. They truly understand our needs and what we expect.

What I like? great products and great warranties.. better than I can say about some (magnetic) HDD makers.......

I have used Corsair memory for years, and have never had a problem with any of it. Because of that, I just recently (last week) replaced an old power supply with a new Corsair unit. Quality product, competitively priced, and [H]ard too!

I like corsair because their products have always been of high quality and stable.... plus.... Chuck Norris says so

I have always liked Corsair because of their fast and reliable ram, quality power supplies, and the fact that they stand behind their products.

Great customer service and quality products! My 8GB Flash Voyager USB drive unintentionally came with me into Lake Erie, and after letting it dry overnight it still worked like brand new!

I love everything about corsair! They make fantastic products that work great! I love my 800D and HX PSU.

1 word...Quality, their products are some of the best quality parts I've used and would be more than happy to win such a sweet setup.

What is there to like about Corsair:
1) If it is broke- They fix it. Getting warranty work done is easy and painless unlike other companies.
2) Breaking it is neigh impossible. I've had multitudes of Corsair products over the years and I have to say their failure rate is much lower than other companies.
3) What they say is what you get... and then some! I've never had a Corsair product not preform as advertised, in fact, most preform above spec!

Do you need to say anymore about Corsair products?

They're cases are the best...they have overtaken Silverstone and on par Lian Li.

I can't remember the last time I bought ram that wasn't Corsair. Probably a few systems ago. It's just solid, every time.

Corsair always seems to make "quality" items. Never really have had anything bad from them.

I like everything about Corsair. EVERYTHING.

Was looking into a Corsair-themed build in the coming months, too. Not so much on purpose but because their gear is always highly regarded and well-built. One of these packages would certainly move that forward at a good clip!

Back