Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

Fantastic performance, excellent service and reliable products, what is there not to like?

Corsair products have always been top-notch for me. I have always chosen their memory for my system builds cause I know it will take whatever I throw at it. Their flash drive products have never failed me, I had one go bad and a replacement was shipped out immediately.

It is always a good bet to go with Corsair, as they have quality products and they stick behind them.

I have 8Gb of Corsair Dominators in my rig now, got them for a good price, they are fast and stable, and look awesome!

What I love about Corsair:

Quality is probably the main reason why I love Corsair, all of their product are made to work perfectly and when it doesn't, they would gladly give you a new one hassle free.

Oh my goodness this is a good giveaway!

I like Corsair's dedication to the enthusiast community and the solid products they offer.

Corsair is a stand up brand that provides quality components backed by amazing support. Anyone to win these barebones setups is a lucky bastard.

Love the corsair quality and customer support! Getting Corsair Vengeance 1500's this Christmas as a gift to myself!

I like Corsair because they consistently make great products and stand behind them with outstanding service. With Corsair, there is no doubt!

QUALITY... everything corsair makes is top of the line, well thought out, developed, and tested to ensure maximum satisfaction.

i never have to feel like i might be wasting my money by purchasing corsair products.

Well while I haven't used any of their other stuff I've always loved the ram. Considering I've really only ever heard good stuff about everything else they make I'd say what's not to like? :D

Where to being..

Amazing warranty, amazing overall quality, tons of awesome stuff in the PC market(Gaming stuff like KB, Mouse, Headsets. Memory, PSU's ect.). My Dominator's have been going strong for quite some time now, very happy with them.

I have been using Corsair ram and power supplies for the last 3 years on personal builds for my friends. I have never had a problem ONCE, NOT ONCE! I have also used some of their ssd's for small office builds and they are top notch and run 24/7 without an incident. Money well spent.

Throughout the years Corsair has established themselves as a respectable, knowledgeable, and customer focused organization within the PC community. Time and time again I have recommended Corsair to my friends and family for components when they ask me for upgrading and/or build advise.

They make great quality products and have great customer service. I'm planning to buy their new M60 mouse next month.

Everything from Corsair that I've personally dealt with has been top notch. Thanks for the giveaway!

They are active on hardforums which provides excellent customer service. They have great solid products that I would use over other products.

I have been happy with my Corsair purchases so far and hopefully this will extend it even further. I haven't had to return anything yet due to manufacturer failure.

If I win one of these I would like to send to my relatives in Oregon since I'm in Hawaii

They put out top of the line, quality products that I buy frequently and will continue to buy!

Corsair has provided my builds with sweet, smooth & reliable power for the last few years.
Power has never been an issue since the change.
Looking forward to adding their 500R white case to my new build and 850HX power supply.
Sure would look nice under the Christmas tree and save me some money for my children's gifts. :)

What I like about Corsair is their products are quality built, have great specs and they stand by their products by offering great warranties.

Corsairs support (that i have experienced) is top notch. Even when i was being a little impatient about an RMA someone on their forums went above and beyond to try and assist even though the product was in a different department.

Absolutely fantastic choices in manufacturers for their high end PSUs. Love to use them in builds.
Great memory and now in more colors! I like that on my next build and mod I will be able to color-match my memory to the board/case without compromising on module selection.

My Corsair power supply died, and they replaced it with a brand new one after being used for three years.

I like Corsair for their solid, quality solutions that push their competitors to do better (like the Corsair H50 that took my i7 2600K to 5.05GhZ stable).

I've used Corsair Power Supplies for years now and never had an issue. I started using their SSDs about 2 years ago and love the speed. I've never had a bad Corsair product.

I like that they sponsor the enthusiast community and make great products to boot.

Every single thing I have from Corsair (RAM, SSD, PSU) "just works". Gotta love that.

I like that corsair makes high quality products that I feel compelled to buy, their mice,keyboards,cases,psu,memory,head phones,ssd, cooling solutions, etc, I just got their new m90 and I love it!

Back