Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Corsair is coming to us this week of Christmas to give away some "barebones" system setups for our [H] readers.

FIVE Barebones System Setups to be given away in this thread.

POST ONCE telling us what you like about Corsair to enter.

This contest will end December 26, 2011.

System 1:

Case 600T White
SSD CSSD-P256GBP-BK
Memory CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10
Cooler CWCH100
PSU CMPSU-1200AX
USB CMFVYGT3-32GB
Audio CA-9011112-WW (Vengeance 1500)

System 2:

Case 650D
SSD CSSD-P256GBP-BK
Cooler CWCH100
PSU CMPSU-1200AX
USB CMFVYGT3-32GB

System 3:

Case 500R White
SSD CSSD-F180GBGT-BK
Cooler CWCH100
PSU CMPSU-1050HX
USB CMFVYGT3-32GB

System 4:

Case 500R
SSD CSSD-F180GBGT-BK
Cooler CWCH100
PSU CMPSU-1050HX
USB CMFVYGT3-32GB

System 5:

Case 400R
SSD CSSD-F120GB3-BK
Cooler CWCH100
PSU CMPSU-850TXM
USB CMFVYGT3-32GB

You must be located in North America to enter.

And our winners are:

System 1 - Nelson.C

System 2 - Xeth

System 3 - Yeahpie

System 4 - trooper11

System 5 - TinyRK

All winners have been notified via PM and a response with all information is required within 48 hours.

So if you happen to know the persons named above, please give a shout out to them so they can claim their prize before the time window passes.

Last edited:
What I love about Corsair:
- Their excellent customer service
- Their attention to detail when it comes to cases and PSUs
- Their high quality cases and PSUs
- The fact that a lot of their forum guys have "beard" at the end of their names. i.e Redbeard, Yellowbeard, etc

Can't hurt to try :)

I really love how Corsair has exploded into all kinds of component markets. I remember when it was RAM or nada. I use their cases, psu's, memory, coolers. All great stuff! ;)

Quality products, secksy cases, reasonable pricing.

Can you really ask for more than good products at a good price?

Now lock the thread so I'm guaranteed a system?

I love the fact they stand behind their products with the best warranty support and tech support. Oh, and everything they make oozes quality.

WOW Good Luck to ALL and Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!! I have just recently purchased 16 gigs of ddr3 1600 ram from these guys !!!!!!!!!! Awesome Company,Support :D

Corsair are making some cracking cases recently, always been solid with memory and PSU's too

corsair is reliable, even if their products fail (which is a rare event in my experience). their forums are an excellent resource and RMA process is great. so you get a lot of value when choosing corsair.

i've tried to be cheap on memory on a few occasions and go with Gskill or OCZ and it has bitten me in the arse each time. won't do it anymore, corsair memory only for me.

I am very happy with every corsair product I own. I have never had an issue with their SSDs, memory, PSU, or Case. All work well and were reasonably priced. My current build is in an 800D, uses 26GB of Vengence ram, a Force 3 180 SSD, and a 100HX PSU. Can't beat that for satisfaction. When they upgraded the backplate for the hot swap and the USB 2 to USB 3 for the Obsidian, the replacements were affordable and were sent quickly.

I like them because their stuff is reliable and works as advertised. This is, unfortunately, a rare thing nowadays.

I don't believe I've EVER heard a negative review of a Corsair product and personally own some DDR sticks that have been humming along nicely since 2003ish. Yes I still have an AGP system... the one below doesn't work yet. Fried PSU.

Corsair has always been the brand that I've depended on for the utmost quality since 1998!

I LOVE the quality of Corsair! They are one of the few companies left that seem to really care about the consumer.

I don't believe I've EVER heard a negative review of a Corsair product and personally own some DDR sticks that have been humming along nicely since 2003ish. Yes I still have an AGP system... the one below doesn't work yet. Fried PSU.

You should have bought a Corsair PSU! :D

I love my corsair power supply and H80 water cooler. Great products that actually DO what they promise to.

Simply put I have been a die hard Corsair Memory purchaser since 2000? I don't recall exactly it has been a really long time. I have used their memory in countless machines both mine and customers and continue to do so due to known reliability and support. My few interactions with their customer service have always been superb, I continue to recommend their products without hesitation.

Recently purchased their new K90 keyboard and am Extremely impressed thus far. Also purchased a set of their HS1A headsets for my wife and she loves them. I am next up to replace my headset.

I would love to build a nearly full corsair build off one of these barebones.

I really haven't had many issues with anything I've purchased.
Mainly I have been buying Corsair memory and PSU's for a while now.
I recently got a 120GB Force 3 SSD and it was like a religious expierence going from a normal mechanical drive to a full on SSD.

So... my system and my wifes system are using corsair PSU's etc. I would love to go ahead and corsair it out "all the way" XD....

OH and how could I forget the HS1A headset, works great!

Love the power supplies, love the quality, love knowing you can trust any Corsair product to be great.

I have been using Corsair's memory, PSU's & USB drives for years and they are very dependable.

I love the styling of their cases. A 500R in white is on my Christmas list, as a matter of fact.

Thing I like about Corsair is no matter what product they put out, you can trust that it will work.

They're my favorite brand of everything they make because its always top of the line despite not costing an arm and a leg.

i currently have a corsair force gt3 ssd, corsair vengeance ddr3 ram, corsair ax750 psu, corsair h80, and a corsair 600t white case, all i can say is if corsair makes it i want it because they only make the best!

Corsair never fails!

I have an HX850 in this system and two of my other PCs are running Corsair memory. One is about 7 years old!

I like Corsair for their build quality, design, speeds and customer service. When you're a company known for these things you can't settle for anything less.

I love Corsair for their excellent products and beyond excellent customer support. They have been the industry standard in high end performance parts for years, with a wide range of parts ranging from cases to PSUs to memory. I have been buying parts from them for over 8 years, and have never been let down or had defective parts.

That, and having a pirate ship as a logo is always awesome!

Love their products, Corsair have become one of the standards in the industry with others trying to keep up.

Back