Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

Corsair has always had one of the best product lines in the computer industry and has top notch support to go along with it.

Corsair makes products that get your system running to the best of its ability - psu, memory, case, cooling ...

I personally have a h80 and a ax850 and consider these the best products in their category.

Id love a barebone system I could build for my mom; she really needs a new computer ... and I would know it would have the best parts in it.

I recently started purchasing Corsair products and I am Quite pleased the quality and performance. I Love the Power supplies and run an AX850 in my primary rig. in addition to corsair cooling, ram etc. Id like to build a new rig for my wife as she is still using a 2002 PowerMac G4 this is a great opportunity to get her into a modern computer.

I love how corsair has exploded into the PC market, from developing quality memory, to putting out top notch cases, PSU's and other peripherals.

Corsair has me hooked! I never buy any other RAM or PSU's anymore. The quality of their products is amazing.

I've always like Corsair products, especially their memory. Winning a new barebones system would be so great. I need a new system anyway.:D

After my first Corsair PSU in 2007, I haven't recommended any other brand since.
And now I'm looking at getting the SP2500s :D

I've used a lot of various "wind-filled-sails" components over the many years of building, both mine and for my family's, systems...

So, why do I keep using CORSAIR components?

Reliability - Includes performance of components, customer service and support, as well as market longevity.
Diverse Range of Components - Coolers, ram, power supplies, et al... other than the CPU, GPU and mobo, they can provide everything you need to build/complete your system, at whatever price point you have.

All this adds up to quality components you can trust... check my sig :)

Last edited:
What I like about Corsair:

-Its American, so if I have a problems, I can call someone that speaks English that can help me.
-I know its going to WORK, never gotten a defective Corsair problem
-I know its quality
-I know im going to like it :)

I like that Corsair has slowly been rolling out awesome products that are well thought out, made with quality components, and backed by awesome support.

I really appreciate Corsair's attention to detail in the design and construction of their parts.

I have memory, power supply and SSDs from Corsair in my workstation right now and I'm looking at new cases. . .

What i love about corsair is they make quality products that they back up. Customer service is top notch if you EVER have a problem, and thats why i buy corsair products.

What I love about Corsair:
Customer service
Their high quality cases and Power supplies
Looking to get a water cooler next!!

I like Corsair because whenever I get one of their products, I know it'll work. I've had bad experiences with RAM, and now I only buy Corsair for this reason.

Corsair has some of the best customer service; their excellence in the PSUs, cases and RAM are leading edge and the bar which alot of other manufacturers measure themselves against; attention to not only detail, but what the customer is looking for in cases. Corsair is my goto in memory, cases and PSUs

Ive had great experiences with Corsair products over the years, probably the most reliable/consistent brand I've used over the years from ram, to power supplies and cases.

had an issue with a h60 not giving me what i considered to be good enough temps. They RMA'ed the until without question and cross shipped for me to ensure i was not out of a unit.

For the simple fact that a company did such a thing on the basis I was not happy with the temps means a lot to me and is why I keep coming back to there products. They truly put the customer first and the thick head-ness other companies seam to have does not apply to them.

Back