Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

unholythree

Limp Gawd
Because they didn't punk out like OCZ and stop making memory when prices dipped to awesome new low's for the consumer.

Also because it's the only memory brand I buy from and in that dozen or so times I never got a bad stick of ram.

Ostriker

n00b
I'm a big fan of Corsair products. They make great quality products and back it up with great customer service. Half my PC is Corsair is products, but who doesn't want an upgrade? :D

mdmikep

Limp Gawd
products that innovate, push the competion (to play catch up anyway) sleek looks, stability that other aspire to and a forum for all their products that cant be beat!

I have a lot of corsair products and consider them the best in my systems.

The new look on water cooling they gave was game changing. They now define the all in one water cooling set up. If intel is willing to use something akin to their products you know it has to be reliable.

The SSD's I have, Force GT's are the fastest I have used. The power supplies they sell are the touchstone for everyone else, IMHO anyway.
My 1050Watt is the best I have ever had.

The service is great. I had an issue with one corsair part and they went well over and above what anyone else would do.

Oh and please...please....please!

I've been using Corsair memory products for over 5 years and have yet to come across a defective stick.

and, as a plus - my pastor could use a reliable new computer.

cleathco

Limp Gawd
I've used RAM from corsair a few times. I hear they have great customer service, but I never had any issues with my RAM so never even needed to use their customer service. But I'm glad to know its there when that time comes.

Wolf-R1

[H]ard|Gawd
I've always had Corsair around. Preferred RAM for reliability and excellent service in the rare event of failure. Never dabbled in much else Corsair related but it would be fun to see what their other offerings like in terms of quality and ease of use. :)

ljtatej

n00b
I love corsair products! I have a hx850 that has been very reliable and just ordered a h100 cooler for my setup.

Psychloc

n00b
Reliability, exceptional customer service, stellar quality, amazing bang for the buck and the fact that they make the best dam products on the planet!

tevarian

n00b
I love the fact that every time they release a new product category they nail it. The Obsidian cases are incredible, and now everyone is copying them. Their CPU coolers went the same way. They've got the best SATA III SSDs, RAM and power supplies, I can't wait to see what's next!

I love what Corsair did to revolutionize the PSU market with their high-quality, reasonably-priced units--I would love to build a new system around one!

My experience with Corsair has always been great. They have reliable products and good customer service.

kaIGE

n00b
Corsair makes the best designed products, awesome cases and coolers. Would be really happy to win a bare bones system made with corsair products.

MrC4

[H]ard|Gawd
I love that Corsair has always paid my rebates with no trouble or hassle. I also love my new TX650 that powers my main gaming rig.

Popi

n00b
Probably one of the few companies that deserves respect for producing quality products...consistently. I have one of their cases, PSUs and sever GBs of their memory.

An awesome and dependable company.

I like their quality products, good customer services that has a fast response time, and their dedication to building high performing products.

montyshaw

n00b
Corsair components are simply some of the best engineered and designed components you can buy. Peroid. Nuff said - bring on the BareBones!

]Monty[

runffs

n00b
Their reliability and performance. I own several corsair products from memory to water cooling and they simply work.

RedShifty

n00b
I've had great luck using Corsair since my very first computer, thanks for the quality products!

Pebkac

Gawd
Love their products. Currently using Corsair power supplies, cases, RAM, water/air coolers in various builds at home and work.

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
I like that Corsair's logo is a pirate ship. Their products make me YAAAAARGH with satisfaction.

dembring

n00b
I love my Corsair purchases (650D, H70, and XMS3 16GB kit) because the quality and design are superb. Corsair’s sleek designs and appearance led me to try them out. Their quality has kept me purchasing.

clague

Weaksauce
What I like about Corsair is pretty simple. Everything I have bought from them over the years has been high quality and is still working. Most dependable components in my builds.

Speedo68

Limp Gawd
I love that Corsair is making some of the best quality PC products. Thier RAM has always been top-notch. Now I have several Corsair cases/psu's/ssds/water-cooling systems. Too many to list. I always know that Corsair will deliver the best products...

Pulse

QuakeGawd
I always spec Corsair memory because I know I am going to get ram that will not fail.