Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I've always enjoyed their quality memory in the systems I've had over the years, coupled with the very good customer service I've received.

Some of the Corsair high end parts for example the high clock tight timing rams are some of the best in the industry.

I bought a 650d case from Corsair and had one defective motherboard standoff. They actually send me the entire set of case screws plus a complete set of standoffs via overnight shipping!!! Now that's above and beyond customer service. Good-luck everyone.

corsairs have great stuffs, I have memories, psus, and ssds and cases but too bad I never received any of their rebates back ever

I like their custom service, product quality and style. If I could have afforded one of the white cases they make, I'd be rocking one instead of the CM one I got now.

I love Corsair because their memory is the only component in my desktop that has never given me any trouble.

Everything from my video card to my processor has failed at least once, but my memory from 2006 has kept on trucking.

Long live Corsair!

I always thought corsair made good quality products. Unfortunetly I've never owned any corsair, but have always recommended it at my place of work. My next build though will most def have a corsair case and psu.

what do i love about corsair? Their customer service has been great. They actually listen to customer feedback. They make great products in general.

They keep innovating with meaningful and quality products that are genuinely geared towards the consumer. With so many companies out there it is nice to see Corsair standing tall.

excellent memory products and customer service - the products also look as good as they perform!

Every PC I've built (all 2 of em) have had a Corsair PSU in them. Recently got a headset, and am planning on getting set of their speakers soon too.

Corsair = Quality

I like Corsair because they give away free stuff...oh and good quality

They make quality products that you actually want/need at a good price.
Never been disapointed with any Corsair prodict

What I love about Corsair? The awesome dominator and vengeance series with their crazy heatsinks :D

The have always had extremely reliable RAM. I have used their ram since the 386 days. They support gamers and the computing industry with more than selling their products (They truly care). They give away SWAG to the community. They support {H}ard OCP and its members.:D

I love the quality of Corsair! They are one of the few companies left that seem to really care about the consumer. H100 ftw.

They are one of the rare companies in the field who have consistently been associated with top quality products and service.

I love Corsair's consistently top of the line products, great price points and their giveaways!

Corsair how I love thee, let me count the ways:
-Always a quality product
-Ramguy is more useful than Romeo ever was
-Your cases look and feel like they were made by someone who might actually partake in the use of one
-Your memory always seems to work in my motherboards
-I have not thrown away or had to return a single Corsair PSU I have ever bought.

I am a pretty big fan...

What I love about Corsair let me count the ways:

1. Stability.
  2. Overclock-ability.
  3. Reliability.
  4. Functionality
  5. The Versatility.
  6. The Styles.
  7. The Warranty.
  8. Plus, many more benefits. Too many to list.
Plus, Got to love the Power supplies as I use them in server computers (the last one being one for a Windows server 2008 R2 box that has not failed and been in service 24/7 for many years now).

Back