Corsair and compLexity Gaming Team Up to Promote eSports

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization compLexity Gaming. The two brands will work together to promote the world of eSports to the masses. The compLexity Gaming team will use their extensive competitive gaming and eSports experience to help shape Corsair’s award-winning line of gaming peripherals. In addition, compLexity Gaming has selected Corsair keyboards, mice, and mouse mats as their official weapons of choice for gaming.

Corsair and compLexity Gaming have already started collaborating on development of new products designed for hardcore gamers. “We are very excited to be working with Corsair,” said Brian Jackson, Manager of Business Development for compLexity Gaming, “and we're even more excited to show what we have coming in the next few months!”

Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization compLexity Gaming. The two brands will work together to promote the world of eSports to the masses. The compLexity Gaming team will use their extensive competitive gaming and eSports experience to help shape Corsair’s award-winning line of gaming peripherals. In addition, compLexity Gaming has selected Corsair keyboards, mice, and mouse mats as their official weapons of choice for gaming.

Corsair and compLexity Gaming have already started collaborating on development of new products designed for hardcore gamers. “We are very excited to be working with Corsair,” said Brian Jackson, Manager of Business Development for compLexity Gaming, “and we're even more excited to show what we have coming in the next few months!”

They did not select these items as their "weapons of choice". They were paid a good amount of money to promote their items through their success.

Now I have no problem with that, good for them, but dont fucking bullshit me and tell me you CHOSE a Corsair mouse and keyboard for gaming. Liars..............

/Not a sport. But I guess we have to set the curve low enough to include everyone in today's society.

/Not a sport. But I guess we have to set the curve low enough to include everyone in today's society.

Just as much of a sport as chess or anything else.

h56E87DD1

The eSports market is really in full expansion right now, lots of money to be made.

esports will never take off the way that most gamers want it to
it's always going to have that niche following
thats truth
Hell, even chess has it's own dedicated channel :D

$624 million in revenue for League of Legends in 2013

Riot's biggest challenge is probably finding constructive ways to invest this money to continue growing.

Back