Corsair A70 $25/ A50 $20 BB B&M - YMMV

Nothing at the Western Wisconsin BB, looked like I missed some good deals on some Corsair GS800 PSU's though

Picked up the last A70 at Meriden CT Best Buy. They had a A50, but it was MORE...$40....Now using the A70 on my SB Build...

Picked up the last A70 at Meriden CT Best Buy. They had a A50, but it was MORE...$40....Now using the A70 on my SB Build...

I picked one up Sunday at the $26.99 price for my future SB build. I'm worried about the blocking of the RAM slots though. No way to tell until someone tries it and reports back for a particular RAM/MB combo. :confused:

I picked one up today at a Best Buy 20 mins away from my house for 24.99. The one 10 mins away had it for 49.99. What gives. Do they price match other Best Buy?

How many of you have bought this cooler and what are your initial impressions of the results?

I picked one up today at a Best Buy 20 mins away from my house for 24.99. The one 10 mins away had it for 49.99. What gives. Do they price match other Best Buy?

I would like to know this as well. I called a Best Buy in East brunswick, NJ and they said they did not price match and had the cooler for 49.99, but then I called another in South Brunswick, NJ and the sales woman recommended that since they did not have the cooler in stock that I buy it from the East Brunswick store and price match it at theirs for the price of 33.99. Also I called five other Best Buys and was quoted four different prices for the A70. Some had it for 49.99, 33.99, 39.99, and 28.99.

I would like to know this as well. I called a Best Buy in East brunswick, NJ and they said they did not price match and had the cooler for 49.99, but then I called another in South Brunswick, NJ and the sales woman recommended that since they did not have the cooler in stock that I buy it from the East Brunswick store and price match it at theirs for the price of 33.99. Also I called five other Best Buys and was quoted four different prices for the A70. Some had it for 49.99, 33.99, 39.99, and 28.99.

I picked the last one in Yonkers, The price was almost $70, scanned the box and I paid $32 with tax. Do not bother calling BB, waste of time.

Went to all the BBs that were within 30 minutes of my home in CA.

All 3 of them were out of the A70. Empty shelf in between the h50's and old GPUs.
: (

Picked an A70 one for my i7, works great, better than the Hyper 212+ that I moved over to my x6. Also picked up an A50 at another Best Buy ($20!) and popped it on my Phenom II x4 965 that previously refused to get up to 4.0Ghz...now I did it and am stress testing it and (....checking) still stable after 6 hours of running the stress test that AMD has in there overclocking software, which btw is AWESOME!.

Just picked one up in Hammond, LA. It was the last one, but just letting everyone know there is still a chance at your local stores. They might still have one or two lying around. For $25, you can't really beat this thing.

$31.99 + tax at the Farmington Hills, MI store. I snagged the last one though.

Bloomfield Hills, MI store has 3 in stock according to their in-store computers. Price of $24.99. Tried a price match, but they wouldn't do it.

$31.99 + tax at the Mayfield, OH store for the A70. No more left though.

If you go up to a sales guy they can check the live prices/inventory at nearby stores.

They won't do a price check as the price is per store.

best buy in margate,fl 33066 had the a50 for $19.99 but the a70 was marked $39.99 on clearance.

the Bloomfield hills, MI best buy has 1 a50 left at $19.99

the a70 and a50 have both been pulled from best buy's website

Thanks op, got one today to stand in for my swiftec gtx that has not been cleaned in over a year, if the temps are good I may just leave it until the next build.

Im calling my local bestbuy now to find out. If I can get the A70s cheap I can Profit on Craigslist :)

Went to 2 BB's in central ohio, Marysville and Dublin.. Only have H50s in stock... @ full price 79.99.. Booo

I guess I got lucky at my local BB. I managed to get an A70 and A50 for the hell of it. I'm sure someone will need either one or I'll end up using them for future builds.

Back