Corsair 80 plus gold psu, 1200W!

july august might be too long for me to wait for the ax850, this op1000 is too loud/too long for my lian li. i really want those flat cables though to clean up the case. im really looking hard at the seasonic units right now though. I'll be susbscribing to this thread.

Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong but the current HX modeled Corsair PSU's also have the flat cables, but are "mostly" modular and not "fully" modular like the new AX models to come. Also the HX's are not cabled/sleeved fully black, they show some exposed colored wires and users tend to use the NZXT extensions to give the appearance of all black wires.

So if you need a nice PSU now then grab one of those. I believe there is a special on the 750 at newegg here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1524617 for $119.99 w/ free shipping. (oh, darn just re-read your post and you need the 850). Well anyhow, from what I read on page three the HX's are also made by Seasonic if that helps you at all.

Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong but the current HX modeled Corsair PSU's also have the flat cables, but are "mostly" modular and not "fully" modular like the new AX models to come. Also the HX's are not cabled/sleeved fully black, they show some exposed colored wires and users tend to use the NZXT extensions to give the appearance of all black wires.

So if you need a nice PSU now then grab one of those. I believe there is a special on the 750 at newegg here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1524617 for $119.99 w/ free shipping. (oh, darn just re-read your post and you need the 850). Well anyhow, from what I read on page three the HX's are also made by Seasonic if that helps you at all.

what a tease those nzxt cables are! they're just extensions? anyone know if they plug in directly to any of the corsair or seasonic units?

Me likey.

My HX620 is getting a little old and the 750W version would make a great replacement...

Re BestBuy, it says "limited availability" in the (very) fine print. Interpret at your leisure.

Corsair - Professional Gold Series 1200-Watt Power Supply is available at the following preferred stores:

Please Note: Important Information for Checking Stock in Stores online
Products that are AVAILABLE at a specific store will show the store name in bold (ex. Rockville MD).
Products that are UNAVAILABLE at a specific store will show the store name and address grayed out.

Unavailable Maryland Parkway NV 3820 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Map & Directions
Unavailable Las Vegas Ii NV 2050 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108 Map & Directions
Unavailable Sw Las Vegas NV 6950 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89113 Map & Directions
Unavailable Summerlin NV 10950 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135 Map & Directions
Unavailable Centennial NV 6455 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89131 Map & Directions
Unavailable Henderson NV 611 Marks St, Henderson, NV 89014 Map & Directions

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&skuId=9894647&_requestid=11453
Not Available in the greater Las Vegas area.:(

No one I know has seen one in a store yet.

Back