Corsair 700D w/ 800D Window

Budwise

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
am I the only person who dislikes the window? I have an 800D and have thought forever that I should find someone with a 700D to trade.

am I the only person who dislikes the window? I have an 800D and have thought forever that I should find someone with a 700D to trade.

I could take or leave the window, but I'd actually find the hot swap bays useful if I could afford an 800D.

The 700D is a great case though, and I'm half tempted to just snag one.

fixed the links, my apologies to those unable to use the search feature on the site god forbid.

Wow, I'm going out tomorrow to get one. Been looking for ever for a new case and this is the best deal I have seen in a while if the Mail in rebate works.

Couldn't resist this deal myself. So tired of working in mid towers.

I just picked mine up today, what a steal. GF says she's giving it to me for Xmas...waiting is not a strong suit of mine. At all.

I just picked mine up today, what a steal. GF says she's giving it to me for Xmas...waiting is not a strong suit of mine. At all.

Do it, wait till christmas. Women love the fact they can make men wait for things. Trust me I know. (Wife attending college ftl)

After an entire week of back and forth piss poor service i just got an email that they cancelled my order this afternoon. Then this evening i get another email that my order has shipped. They're so smart they canceled the case and are shipping me the window instead, full shipping charges and all! YAY! What a bunch of morons. Never doing business with them again. They need to stick to B&M cuz they have no business being an etailer at this point. Not even an "Order Status" page on their site, you have to call them to find out anything and even then they dont know anything.

I got Bill Owens of MNPCTech to cut me a new window in my 800D and eventhough the divider doesnt align evenly across with the window, It still looks better and hides the PSU section nicely.

Anyone know where to get one of those 800D side panels in Canada? MicroCenter doesn't ship north of the border.

Back