Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

reducereuserecycle said:
I have a pair of 6400c4d that I bought over 2 weeks ago, but I already sent in the rebate, how would that work now?
Please go ahead and contact Redbeard via the link as every case will be looked at on an individual basis.

I definately have to say, I'm very happy with both Mike and Redbeard on this whole ordeal. They've gone above and beyond what was expected of them! I'm glad guys like you are around, that will work with the customer.

I WILL be taking up the offer for the upgrade, this has also restored my faith in Corsair.

btw.. my 620HX PSU is being shipped! woot!

I have to admit I am disappointed in the promo ic situation.

But Corsair's response to it has been exemplary, perhaps even unprecedented.

I just sent my email off.

Thank you corsair.

edit:

Wow, I got a response back around 10 minutes later.

The quoted price was more than fair imo, hell it's below newegg's retail price.

Damn, I have to say Corsair is one of the finest companies I have dealt with.

caysi0207 said:
I definately have to say, I'm very happy with both Mike and Redbeard on this whole ordeal. They've gone above and beyond what was expected of them! I'm glad guys like you are around, that will work with the customer.

I WILL be taking up the offer for the upgrade, this has also restored my faith in Corsair.

btw.. my 620HX PSU is being shipped! woot!
Make sure your granny smith apples are included in the deal :p

just wondering.. the c4d ram had a $40 mir.. do I still get that.. jk. :D

...there was a mail in rebate.. nothing to do with the trade up program...

stain. said:
...there was a mail in rebate.. nothing to do with the trade up program...

thats exactly what I'm saying, if you do the trade up program you still get the rebate, if you don't...you still get the rebate....

reducereuserecycle said:
thats exactly what I'm saying, if you do the trade up program you still get the rebate, if you don't...you still get the rebate....

Can you please explain? I thought you had to include the UPC off the original Dominator sticks to get the rebate. Did you cut the UPC off of your old module packaging before you sent them in?

loafer87gt said:
Can you please explain? I thought you had to include the UPC off the original Dominator sticks to get the rebate. Did you cut the UPC off of your old module packaging before you sent them in?

Because this program was not advertised when purchased, and a number of people with modules have thrown their original packing away (I know I do it all the time) or have already sent in the rebates, we are not requiring the UPC code off the package for the upgrade program.

loafer87gt said:
Did you cut the UPC off of your old module packaging before you sent them in?

Well, yes, I didn't know about this whole promo deal, and sent my rebate in last week.

Rebeard, is there a deadline for this program? I plan on mailing my modules in tomorrow.

reducereuserecycle said:
Well, yes, I didn't know about this whole promo deal, and sent my rebate in last week.

Rebeard, is there a deadline for this program? I plan on mailing my modules in tomorrow.

This week or so should be fine.

Redbeard said:
Because this program was not advertised when purchased, and a number of people with modules have thrown their original packing away (I know I do it all the time) or have already sent in the rebates, we are not requiring the UPC code off the package for the upgrade program.

Ahh, bugga. I just sent the whole package UPC's and all in. Still, even without the rebate the deal Corsair has given us very generous IMHO.

i was very disappointed by reading all this thinking i was getting some quality ram i guess i was wrong, atleast there taking action. i sent a email hopfully they reply soon.

Redbeard said:
This week or so should be fine.
Mine are scheduled delivery on friday. By the way...what night do you put your trash out at Corsair? :D

p-n-p said:
Mine are scheduled delivery on friday. By the way...what night do you put your trash out at Corsair? :D

The same night we release the parking lot rottweilers.

Hi guys. I sent an email with a copy/paste of my Newegg invoice. Can you confirm if you have received the email? My name is Victor Sein. Thanks.

vmsein said:
Hi guys. I sent an email with a copy/paste of my Newegg invoice. Can you confirm if you have received the email? My name is Victor Sein. Thanks.

i emailed them yesterday still waiting for a response

vmsein said:

It's possible our mail filter has done some weird stuff, have you sent the email directly to [email protected] and included a copy of your receipt or invoice?

Try it once more and if I don't reply by about 12pm PST tomorrow, go ahead and PM me and I'll figure out some other arrangements.

I'm out of the office for the rest of the day, but I'll check my email tomorrow morning.

ok i sent another email hopfully u got it i want to get this all settled thank you.

Redbeard said:
It's possible our mail filter has done some weird stuff, have you sent the email directly to [email protected] and included a copy of your receipt or invoice?

Try it once more and if I don't reply by about 12pm PST tomorrow, go ahead and PM me and I'll figure out some other arrangements.

I'm out of the office for the rest of the day, but I'll check my email tomorrow morning.
Tried once again. Let me know if it worked!

Hope I'm not too late, I purchased online back on the 30th. Sent an email with my invoice today.

LostCause77 said:
Hope I'm not too late, I purchased online back on the 30th. Sent an email with my invoice today.

i think only people that bought on the 28th and back

reducereuserecycle said:
Redbeard, what shipping method will you use when sending the new modules?

We ship next day whenever possible.

Hi Redbeard. Have you successfully received my email with invoice? LMK...Victor Sein

vmsein said:
Hi Redbeard. Have you successfully received my email with invoice? LMK...Victor Sein

I have not. Please PM me with your name, email, etc, and I'll email you directly.

Redbeard said:
We ship next day whenever possible.

Cool...Mine arrived at Corsair yesterday morning. I am waiting for someone to call for my CC number.

I wanted to chime in again. I personally recieved my new ram sticks today (and from what Rebeard said, they were fresh off the assembly) from Redbeard and got a little tour of the Corsairs lab! George seems like a great guy! and I have to say, awesome service from all of Corsairs, especially giving us this offer!

I love my new 8500C5Ds and my corsairs 620HX!! woot! hats off to you!

p.s. Corsairs, you truely have gained a customer for life! and I will be recommending even more people to get your equipment!

I sent my email 2 days ago and haven't recieved a response. I sent it again today. Can you let me know if you recieved it?
My name is Jeremy Rich

Thanks

I would hardly consider this fair, I did not know about the chip change till after I received them. I first found out from the online forum at the site I purchased them only after receiving them http://forum.ncix.com/forums/index...._id=21294&msgcount=4&overclockid=0#msg1218004

As for the reason I purchased them I took the advice of a reviews done on the v1.1 dominators. Now I’m finding postings everywhere regarding the IC switch and as far as I can see its nothing more then a bait and switch scam.

So now I am stuck with having to take the hit of a 15% restocking fee back at the store or stick with my nice new value ram with the fancy dominator packaging. I was planning my system for some time now, I find it unfair that I don’t receive the custome service others are getting because I happened to purchase the wrong day (Nov 30th).

It my first time buying corsair and this is what I have to expect?

LostCause77 said:
IAs for the reason I purchased them I took the advice of a reviews done on the v1.1 dominators. Now I’m finding postings everywhere regarding the IC switch and as far as I can see its nothing more then a bait and switch scam.
?
This has already been covered. I understand your frustration but, your comments are inapropriate and inaccurate.

Please go ahead and contact Redbeard with the link provided and let him address your case on an individual basis.

Also, can you provide links to the reviews for the rev 1.1 PC6400C4D Dominators so that we can contact the reviewers and correct this.

And, this is no bait and switch scam, read the first post in this thread.

Back