Corsair 600T SE White - Opinions please!

Wickedout2011

Weaksauce
Does anyone here have this case? I ordered one today. I've read some really good reviews about it.

I'm pretty happy about my purchase. All I know is my good old Antec 902 is ready to retire. Besides it's a dust magnet! Filters are a pain to remove. It served it purpose for over two years. I had fun using it. :)

it's a pretty popular and well-regarded case, and roomy as hell. congrats, and have fun with it.

This case looks so much better than that shitty 650D that was just released.

I'm actually considering picking one of these up. It;s a tossup between the 690 II and this, but I heard this case has terrible airflow and will raise temperatures by at least 5 degrees.

This case looks so much better than that shitty 650D that was just released.

I'm actually considering picking one of these up. It;s a tossup between the 690 II and this, but I heard this case has terrible airflow and will raise temperatures by at least 5 degrees.

I looked at the 650D and liked it at first and then I said fuck this I'm getting the 600T SE white! It's nicer looking and I love the white. White is the new black! Lmao!

You can't go wrong with the 690 II which is a damn good case.

I think both the 690 and the 600t look sexy, but one is more flashy and the other more elegant. That aside, it seems to come down with the 690 having better airflow, but the 600t having better functionality and more features.

I think I can live with a little hotter temperatures and I plan on getting the mesh side panel so I don't think I can go too wrong.

Now just to decide... black or white.

I looked at cases for 6 month's before deciding on the 600T SE.
Its well built, beautiful aesthetics, insane cable management and it has great cooling..
Here is my build.

SDC11780.jpg

SDC11746.jpg

SDC11753.jpg

If your still not sold on it here is a video review on this beauty of a case...

http://www./forum/hardware-canucks-...series-600t-special-edition-white-review.html

I have the 600T and love it.. I did have to modify the cooling a bit. I removed the top 200mm fan and put in dual 120mm fans. I cut away the grills in front of all the fans and installed a coolermaster 200mm up front which required me to move the drive bay down to the floor of the case and ditch one. For the average person you probably don't need all this but took keep all my overclocked crap cool I did it. I also added a 120mm fan in the front bay area blowing in. Now she runs nice and cool and also very quiet since the fans all throttle down when not under load. You may notice a crackle or popping noise sometimes that comes from the windowed side panel. This is very common and most of the 600T SE owners know this. I actually used dynamat and foam on the inside of mine and haven't noticed it since. Overall it's a good case... white is the new black!

Hey folks! I got my Corsair 600T SE yesterday via Tiger. Came to in great condition. UPS actually took good care of it during shipment.

Anyway's I love it. The cable management is incredible. I'd post some pictures but don't know how to here at this site!

Can someone tell me how possibly? Thanks! :)

Hey folks! I got my Corsair 600T SE yesterday via Tiger. Came to in great condition. UPS actually took good care of it during shipment.

Anyway's I love it. The cable management is incredible. I'd post some pictures but don't know how to here at this site!

Can someone tell me how possibly? Thanks! :)

Host them somewhere. copy and paste the link provided.

Looks great man! Very clean :)

I've been looking at this case for a while now and the only thing that has been holding me back is the plastic. How do the plastic pieces feel in your opinion? Have you experienced any of the "popping" sounds some reviews reference?

Looks great man! Very clean :)

I've been looking at this case for a while now and the only thing that has been holding me back is the plastic. How do the plastic pieces feel in your opinion? Have you experienced any of the "popping" sounds some reviews reference?

Thanks! I've only had since yesterday. The plastic pieces are in the front, top and rear. It's pretty durable as far as I can see. The quality of this case is very nice and well designed.

No popping sounds as of yet. It's been running since yesterday! It's actually was more quiet then my Antec 902 was. Better cable management for an amateur like me. It's solid case!

Give it time.. they tend to pop when the PC is under load and producing heat. I know mine does.. well did. I used some peel and seal (like dynamat) on both side panels and then some foam. Seems to have fixed my popping issue.

DSCF2671.jpg

DSCF2666.jpg

Copyright your rig is very clean and sweet! I'll keep you posted on how the popping goes for my rig! And thanks for the tips on how to maintain the popping in the future!

Corsair tech support on the front fan noise issue. So here's a tip for some of you that own this case! I'm lucky I haven't encountered this issue.

"Usually if the fan is going to make a noise it will be from day one. If something like that does occur i would suggest using rubber spacers in between the front fan and grill."

I'm curious, what makes the 650D more expensive than the 600T? Is it better for the money to get the 600T over the 650D?

Just got mine a couple of days ago. So far I'm loving it. Really easy to set up.
Only complaint I have is that the power/hdd leds are too bright. I wish they used blue or red leds instead.

OP incase you want a bigger side window check out the window offered by MNPCTech. It's a full side panel window that looks amazing. Its 1" acrylic that is milled to fit like the stock panel. I am about to place an order for one.. they are $140 shipped but worth it to show off the guts!

I'm curious, what makes the 650D more expensive than the 600T? Is it better for the money to get the 600T over the 650D?

It has to do with the cost of the construction material. The 650D has a brushed aluminum face plate whereas the 600T has ABS plastic for example.

If your looking to purchase the 650D though I would suggest poneying up a little more and getting the Silverstone FT02 instead which is a higher quality and better performing chassis.

It has to do with the cost of the construction material. The 650D has a brushed aluminum face plate whereas the 600T has ABS plastic for example.

If your looking to purchase the 650D though I would suggest poneying up a little more and getting the Silverstone FT02 instead which is a higher quality and better performing chassis.

The FT02 is a beautiful case.. I almost got it but decided to try something in white.

Back