Corsair 600T 100.00 AR at Newegg

Fantastic case, I have the white edition one and wouldn't hesitate to pay $150 for it again. At $100, it's a steal!

Fantastic case, I have the white edition one and wouldn't hesitate to pay $150 for it again. At $100, it's a steal!

Did you get more than one left side panel with yours? I'm assuming that the mesh side panel or clear side panel is an optional purchase.

Did you get more than one left side panel with yours? I'm assuming that the mesh side panel or clear side panel is an optional purchase.

Been a year or so, but iirc it included the mesh if you wanted to switch it.

EDIT: Should mention I have the 600T Graphite Edition. Not sure if the regular 600T includes it or not.

Yeah, I looked at the details page on Newegg and it does say it comes with the mesh window.
I guess if I had looked at the specific model number I would have seen it was the mesh (CC600TM)

Been a year or so, but iirc it included the mesh if you wanted to switch it.

EDIT: Should mention I have the 600T Graphite Edition. Not sure if the regular 600T includes it or not.

Yes, at least with the white version of the case, the mesh side is included in the box. :)

EDIT: Reading Steve's review of the black 600T, he has pictures of both the Window and Side mesh, but then makes a comment in the conclusion of the review about getting the window or mesh for $29.99.
So I'm uncertain if both are included with the black version of the case. If someone with the black version of the case could chime in and let us know what was included in the box, that will save some users some possible frustration who pick this up. :)

Last edited:

The case in question is the: Corsair Graphite Series 600T CC600TM Mid-Tower Gaming Case. SKU# CC600TM

This case has only the meshed side panel.
The white one has both but unfortunately isn't on sale.

You CAN order a windowed panel from Corsair for 29.99.

Great deal.....169.99-instant 20.00-promo code 30.00- MIR 20.00 = 99 bucks......plus I get free shipping (one day due to location) and no sales tax!!

Amazon has the case for 119.99 if you are Prime member and pay no sales tax, that's pretty good as well........I did not see the MIR listed for Amazon though, otherwise the case would be the same both places.:D

Last edited:
Just purchased the 600T (black) version of this 2 weeks ago for a friend and it only included the mesh window.

My white (and the gray) version came with both. You can see the contents ni the detail pictures on the egg.

i just got mine in and got down to business building a PC for my parents. I must say, I love this damn thing. My next build will use it. (the white one) I got the black one for my folks and it only came with mesh as well. Freaking sweet case.

Back